Biden Gets Record Breaking $145 Million in DARK MONEY

Hagar

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

So the Republicans are the Party of the rich?   Hmmmm, I don’t think so.

This is the hidden content, please

Interesting question. My opinion - anyone who is still a devout republican is either (i) wealthy or (ii) not that smart.

ill let you guys figure out which category you belong in 

15 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Interesting question. My opinion - anyone who is still a devout republican is either (i) wealthy or (ii) not that smart.

ill let you guys figure out which category you belong in 

Your like of knowledge is showing.   Top three richest men in America, are Bezos (owns Pravada, or is it The Washington Post?  I get those two confused 😂).  Bill Gates, who lives and breathes for Al Gore to utter some insane Climate Catastrophe nonsense.  Warren Buffet who admits he’s a Democrat.  I could go on, but Liberals dearly hate the truth, and I don’t want to send you scrambling for your Play-Doh.   😂😂😂

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Your like of knowledge is showing.   Top three richest men in America, are Bezos (owns Pravada, or is it The Washington Post?  I get those two confused 😂).  Bill Gates, who lives and breathes for Al Gore to utter some insane Climate Catastrophe nonsense.  Warren Buffet who admits he’s a Democrat.  I could go on, but Liberals dearly hate the truth, and I don’t want to send you scrambling for your Play-Doh.   😂😂😂

So.. what exactly is your point 😴

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

When you gonna help me out with financial advice giving your success at deep pockets?

Most people spend too much time focusing on budgeting, while not focusing on increasing their income. Obsessing over saving $20/month here and there is absolutely useless and not a good use of time or sanity. So they end up saving pennies a month when it could be thousands a month if they worked harder for a promotion, got a certification, etc.. depending on tax bracket, dump it all in a pre-or-post tax account and invest away. Older people are generally more conservative because closer to retirement and can’t afford to lose Money, while younger people are able to take more risk. I am personally betting on continued big government spending for the foreseeable future, which has historically boosted markets.

thats my opinion 

14 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So.. what exactly is your point 😴

Hmmm, let’s see.   No knowledge of who is the Party of the rich.   Inability to follow/understand thread/post.  Yep, no doubt you’re suffering from COLLIC - Cnn Overload of Liberal Leftist Insane Communique.  Can also explain how you’re so easily mentally manipulated by the MSM.   Wish I could help you.  I really do, but your condition calls for someone with a lot more knowledge of psychiatry.   Here’s a list, allegedly of the best 10 in Beaumont.

This is the hidden content, please

26 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Most people spend too much time focusing on budgeting, while not focusing on increasing their income. Obsessing over saving $20/month here and there is absolutely useless and not a good use of time or sanity. So they end up saving pennies a month when it could be thousands a month if they worked harder for a promotion, got a certification, etc.. depending on tax bracket, dump it all in a pre-or-post tax account and invest away. Older people are generally more conservative because closer to retirement and can’t afford to lose Money, while younger people are able to take more risk. I am personally betting on continued big government spending for the foreseeable future, which has historically boosted markets.

thats my opinion 

You mean you are not gonna tell him to find a hedge fund?

6 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

thats my opinion 

This is 2 cents more than anything you have brought to this board under several usernames.