Calling All Leftys

baddog

58 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I can see a wave of Blue Hats and flags across America - [MAMA] = Make America Mediocre Again!  I have another, but you’ll have to put it together yourself - The America Second Squad.

Leftys must be like the news. Can’t put out a story that doesn’t include Trump. Difficult for the msm to brag on Biden. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, he’s doing what he promised. So that’s a plus, I guess. Unlike those knuckleheads that promised to “repeal and replace” Obamacare, and to make America great again. We’re in way worse shape than we were in ‘16. 

He’s not getting rid of Covid with his super secret formula. He has put that off a few more months after running on that for his whole campaign. 

There’s that lefty conservatives again. Whichever way the wind blows..... for the sake of argument. 

55 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, he’s doing what he promised. So that’s a plus, I guess. Unlike those knuckleheads that promised to “repeal and replace” Obamacare, and to make America great again. We’re in way worse shape than we were in ‘16. 

You’re correct about being in worse shape than in ‘16.  And it only took the D’s a couple of days to accomplish that!

15 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Damn, it’s really gonna be 4 years of daily snowflake crying topics huh.. 

Well genius, tell us the good news about your new savior. Speak about his policies and fill us in on why they are good for America. A troll wouldn’t even attempt it.

No one can tell us how great these policies are for all Americans. Doesn’t that say it all? Lawsuits are coming out of the woodwork. Lots of resistance to Biden’s (or who knows whose) ideals. 

Celebrities have shut their pie holes. What can Jim Acosta do now? No one to acost.

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

No one can tell us how great these policies are for all Americans. Doesn’t that say it all? Lawsuits are coming out of the woodwork. Lots of resistance to Biden’s (or who knows whose) ideals. 

Celebrities have shut their pie holes. What can Jim Acosta do now? No one to acost.

Do you think they realize the mistake they made by putting this bunch in charge?  

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I wake up & go about my day.  At the end of the day I think something is missing.  Then I realize all those annoying and aggravating  WH tweets are gone.  the president in the Oval Office is busy doing something besides watching television and playing golf.

Proof positive that the left has no idea what Biden has already done. Nothing for Americans, that’s for sure. 

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I wake up & go about my day.  At the end of the day I think something is missing.  Then I realize all those annoying and aggravating  WH tweets are gone.  the president in the Oval Office is busy doing something besides watching television and playing golf.

In the Oval Office screwing America and Americans, that’s something to root for!!  Hell, he’s even signing orders without knowing what they are!  That’s doing something good, wouldn’t you agree?

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

...like killing jobs, smh

clueless