Promises Made, Promises Broken: Beijing Biden Now Says ‘Nothing We Can Do’ to Change Pandemic Trajectory!

Reagan

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Wow, he flat out LIED!!!!!!! We even have video proof. What a worm. To those who kiss Biden’s lily-white arse, kiss it some more. He loves it. Talk about failing on a campaign promise. This was his main objective and supposedly why Trump lost because of his handling of the pandemic. You two-faced leftys. Where is your outrage? In the least, come up with a fake one.

53 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If he does a single thing about the pandemic, it’ll be more than Trump did in the last 2.5 months of his presidency. 

How is any potus going to stop this?  It matters not, D or R.  Are you in favor of a complete shutdown, therefore killing the US?  If the D’s had been in charge during the onset of this, there would be no vaccine yet.  What am I thinking?  If the D’s has been in the WH, there would be no COVID to deal with!  So what, in your opinion, should Trump have done?

45 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

biden about to impose some travel bans.  Will he be called racist and xenophobic by the left?  What is the difference in this and what Trump did?  Nothing, just the idiot left will now consider it necessary.  Bunch of two-faced blowhards!!

This is the hidden content, please

It is really pathetic to watch the media cover very similar actions and report them so different based on who did it.

His one positive promise, to B-slap Covid, which anyone with an IQ in double digits knew was 🐂💩 (wow, 81 Million Functional idiots), he’s now reneging on.   His stupid ones, stopping the XL pipeline, rejoining the stupid azz Paris Climate BS, allowing immigrants free passage into the US (in the middle of a pandemic), including Muslim terrorist, and yada yada yada, he’s all in on.   I’ll tell you folks with TDS something right now, if not for Trump, there’d be no vaccine for another year, minimum.  Fact is, I’m not sure the Dem Party, by way of their Puppet Masters, wanted a vaccine.  Covid is perfect for population control.   Primarily kills off the elderly & those with early illness.   Cuomo even fast tracked it putting Covid patients in Nursing Homes.  Sound ridiculous?  Lol, quite a few years back, I’d agreed, but all one has to do is be aware of what they’ve been doing -  Legalized Abortions, even after birth (actually murder) - Dem States that legalize euthanasia - all unthinkable in my early life, but all now acceptable.   The Puppet Masters, whoever they are, have no morals, and see the effects of Covid and feel zero remorse. May have even been complicit in its introduction, or spread, but that’s only speculation based again, on the past.  I have no proof.  Again, for you younger folks who think I’m “over the top” with this post, I heard older folks talking around 50 years ago about other “over the top” things that I disregarded, but that have happened.  So even if you don’t agree, don’t just disregard it out of hand like I did.  Keep your eye on them and follow the bread crumbs.

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

His one positive promise, to B-slap Covid, which anyone with an IQ in double digits knew was 🐂💩 (wow, 81 Million Functional idiots), he’s now reneging on.   His stupid ones, stopping the XL pipeline, rejoining the stupid azz Paris Climate BS, allowing immigrants free passage into the US (in the middle of a pandemic), including Muslim terrorist, and yada yada yada, he’s all in on.   I’ll tell you folks with TDS something right now, if not for Trump, there’d be no vaccine for another year, minimum.  Fact is, I’m not sure the Dem Party, by way of their Puppet Masters, wanted a vaccine.  Covid is perfect for population control.   Primarily kills off the elderly & those with early illness.   Cuomo even fast tracked it putting Covid patients in Nursing Homes.  Sound ridiculous?  Lol, quite a few years back, I’d agreed, but all one has to do is be aware of what they’ve been doing -  Legalized Abortions, even after birth (actually murder) - Dem States that legalize euthanasia - all unthinkable in my early life, but all now acceptable.   The Puppet Masters, whoever they are, have no morals, and see the effects of Covid and feel zero remorse. May have even been complicit in its introduction, or spread, but that’s only speculation based again, on the past.  I have no proof.  Again, for you younger folks who think I’m “over the top” with this post, I heard older folks talking around 50 years ago about other “over the top” things that I disregarded, but that have happened.  So even if you don’t agree, don’t just disregard it out of hand like I did.  Keep your eye on them and follow the bread crumbs.

Best post I have read in a long time. You are right, Covid is population control and control of the masses. I don’t care for the UN (they can move their headquarters to another country), I don’t care for the CDC, WHO, or anything type of governing body that begins with WORLD or GLOBAL. Nothing good can come from that in the long run. 

We are America. The country that is the envy of the world. Why would anyone want to drastically change that? If it ain’t broke......

39 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And some people on here wonder why I call them DEMONcrats!!!

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Excellent.

i tell people all the time to study history.

On 1/24/2021 at 6:04 AM, CardinalBacker said:

My point is, with a pandemic raging Trump quit even acknowledging its existence once the vote totals started rolling in. No directives, no reports, no admonitions. He was purely focused on overturning the lawful election and nothing else. It’s why the vaccine rollout has been such a mess.... there was no plan. 

I disagree.  You are simply stating how the MSM covered Trump.