Nederland 49 Port Neches-Groves 37/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Port Neches-Groves at Nederland/ppd
On 1/26/2021 at 2:45 PM, AggieforLife said:

Found out that Nederland coach PP the game not because of COVID but one of their good players twisted her ankle. Said that player had Covid but really doesn't.  The coach just wants her to heal up so that she can play in the PNG game.  Little Shady if you ask me.  

Wow so why wasnt this game made up on Saturday? 

On 1/26/2021 at 2:45 PM, AggieforLife said:

Found out that Nederland coach PP the game not because of COVID but one of their good players twisted her ankle. Said that player had Covid but really doesn't.  The coach just wants her to heal up so that she can play in the PNG game.  Little Shady if you ask me.  

Is this speculation or a fact?  Because of that kid does not have COVID or have been exposed to COVID and you don’t want to play, it should be a forfeit, not a postponement.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Is this speculation or a fact?  Because of that kid does not have COVID or have been exposed to COVID and you don’t want to play, it should be a forfeit, not a postponement.

Sounds like speculation to me.

if the coach did say that....he may wanna reconsider what he says and doesn’t say for the future.

he s a football coach that’s happens to have to coach a girls sport. 😬

3 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Sounds like speculation to me.

if the coach did say that....he may wanna reconsider what he says and doesn’t say for the future.

he s a football coach that’s happens to have to coach a girls sport. 😬

lol so that makes sense on why he might have said it.

Regardless why has this game not been made up? Nederland has since played United and PNG played BH. Why didnt they play saturday? 

Just read this in the paper...sounds like they are playing this game tonight. 

"Nederland (6-9, 3-5) is coming off a 46-26 loss to Crosby Jan. 19. A player for the Bulldogs tested positive for COVID-19, which forced the rest of the team to quarantine until Wednesday, Walker said.

No other players tested positive and the game against Port Neches-Groves, which was supposed to be played last week, will be made up on Monday."

• WOSgrad changed the title to Nederland 49 Port Neches-Groves 37/FINAL