PN-G 2021

prepballfan

On 1/22/2021 at 8:44 PM, chief1987 said:

I don’t think big Ned will be a problem. These sophomores who will be juniors next year will be filling all the gaps. They have been beating the nederlanders since 7th grade. As freshman it was very ugly defeat. 

Which 7th grade Nederlanders are you talking about CO or Central? Also those sophomores on freshman team last year (2019) had a B Team that beat PNG twice and A team got beat in 4th quarter when running back went down. Then what happened this year 2020 with JV game? Those sophomores and few juniors beat up PNG pretty bad. Now the freshman team this year was tough to watch with a few bright spots and they were killed by PNG at CO and Central their 7th and 8th grade years.  

19 hours ago, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

Which 7th grade Nederlanders are you talking about CO or Central? Also those sophomores on freshman team last year (2019) had a B Team that beat PNG twice and A team got beat in 4th quarter when running back went down. Then what happened this year 2020 with JV game? Those sophomores and few juniors beat up PNG pretty bad. Now the freshman team this year was tough to watch with a few bright spots and they were killed by PNG at CO and Central their 7th and 8th grade years.  

I have ties to kids on Big Ned and PNG underclass teams, so I have watched games for both teams since youth sports days. The c/o 2023 (current soph's) were Frosh in 2019. Most kids on both teams played on the Freshman team. I do not believe more than a couple were playing up at the time they played each other, so it was a fair representation of that particular class. In 2019 the PNG A-squad won the game 44-8 and led pole to pole in a mud bowl at Ned. I give the edge between the two schools to PNG for classes 2023 and 2024, and the Dogs c/o 2022 is definitely the stronger of the two schools. 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:28 PM, Meathead said:

You should just retract this post! The whole community knows there is some bullshit going on! Cmon man......or woman!

You are right. The team this year was littered with imbeciles you didn't have a clue what position they even played while D1 talent was riding the bench because Faircloth wanted to ride some parents jocks. 

On 2/2/2021 at 7:35 PM, Meathead said:

3 starters on O-line. Rumor is looking for a new center! What’s the deal? That’s 3rd good size aggressive lineman walking off! The other two from the junior class were scouted as freshman! 

Are you claiming we have kids quitting the program? 

On 2/4/2021 at 2:36 PM, LetterJacket said:

I have ties to kids on Big Ned and PNG underclass teams, so I have watched games for both teams since youth sports days. The c/o 2023 (current soph's) were Frosh in 2019. Most kids on both teams played on the Freshman team. I do not believe more than a couple were playing up at the time they played each other, so it was a fair representation of that particular class. In 2019 the PNG A-squad won the game 44-8 and led pole to pole in a mud bowl at Ned. I give the edge between the two schools to PNG for classes 2023 and 2024, and the Dogs c/o 2022 is definitely the stronger of the two schools. 

Exactly what I was referring to. And 44-8 was taking it easy on them. They called the dogs off early, could have been uglier than that. The 8 points was scored against 2nd and 3rd stringers. 

On 2/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, D.C.BULLDOGS said:

Beat up Png pretty bad. You’ve got dog blinders on. I’ll give you they won but not beat up pretty bad. JV not as good a reference as say the freshman game I saw last year. That was a beat up pretty bad. It was actually an ugly defeat. I’m referencing the A team. 44-8 coasting. Nothing to do with a running back going down. 

On 2/7/2021 at 4:26 PM, NHSBulldogFan said:

Why are yall talking about subvarsity for? The results have no bearing on what happens on varsity especially with Nederland and PN-G 

Because a large part of the skill positions on offense as well as a few key defensive positions on varsity are going to be filled with players that have not played varsity ball yet (except for one or two series during the last game of the regular season on the tail end of a blowout). Looking at those players success at the sub-varsity level is the only way I know to form an opinion of how they will do on varsity. 

7 hours ago, LetterJacket said:

Because a large part of the skill positions on offense as well as a few key defensive positions on varsity are going to be filled with players that have not played varsity ball yet (except for one or two series during the last game of the regular season on the tail end of a blowout). Looking at those players success at the sub-varsity level is the only way I know to form an opinion of how they will do on varsity. 

Subvarsity is nothing more than a talent evaluator. Now I'll say this that freshman QB PN-G has (soon to be sophomore) is going to be good.

• 1 month later...