Over 50,000 Jobs

baddog

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here is how you would have answered those two questions.

Would Keystone be halted if Trump was the President?  NO.

Why wasn't Trump re-elected?  Because if you don't like trump you're a snowflake.

Your analogies are childish and boring. A real man would attempt to defend his new savior’s first day in office, killing 50,000 jobs in the process. Never mind, you are stymied.

Just now, baddog said:

Your analogies are childish and boring. A real man would attempt to defend his new savior’s first day in office, killing 50,000 jobs in the process. Never mind, you are stymied.

I don't know who neglected your reading comprehension skills, but I've shamefully admitted that I voted for trump twice.  Unfortunately, more people were unwilling to put up with any more of Trump's childish nonsense. 

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Like I said, stymied. Haven’t heard a thing about Biden killing all of these jobs. All I’ve heard is Trump is a meanie.

But there is hope. As these people try to eke out a living, Biden will make sure they don’t have to pay rent, and Pelosi will send them $600. It’s not a lot, but adequate.

All kidding aside, my kid just texted me... He's been working down in Port Lavaca (weld inspector) and the customer just cut them way back.  Perdiem ends on 2/1/21.  He's headed home. Welcome to Biden's America.

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

All kidding aside, my kid just texted me... He's been working down in Port Lavaca (weld inspector) and the customer just cut them way back.  Perdiem ends on 2/1/21.  He's headed home. Welcome to Biden's America.

So your family can have more unity?  Hope he can find something, I have a son struggling to find one.

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I thought I would rejoice at the demise of those on the left due to Biden policies but alas, I can’t.

Executive orders give any president too much power. Notice I said any president.

To clarify, my kid is a weld inspector and they’ve been on a project down there. The customer had crews on site day and nite. The shakeup is that they are going to go to straight call outs with no crews on site. Instead of working 12s (night) 13 on, 1 off, he’d just be on call during the time he’d normally be on shift. But the $145/day perdiem is history. That and the loss of guaranteed shifts has him (and a lot of other guys) pulling out. The customer just decided to cut costs in all directions. 
He’ll be fine, though. He can work for the same outfit or a competitor down here and it’ll be okay. He’s just trying to stack cash together because he’s registered to start at LIT in the fall. Not process operations, btw. There will still be really good jobs at the plants, just not as many as we’re used to. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Because he wouldn't try to unconstitutionally overturn the election?

If fraud was involved, which I still think there was, then Trump had every Constitutional right to request Pense to do what was in his Constitutional power.  Trump is a Constitutionalist.  He would not have anyone to go outside the Constitution.  My opinion.

But, with that being said -- It looks like Pense made a business decision for 2024.  This is what I have a problem with.  Not doing the right thing also found its way into the Supreme Court.  Roberts was over heard screaming about, and I'm paraphrasing, we can't do the right thing because if we do it'll cause riots!  It's tough to find people now-a-days that will stand up to pressure.  They'll fold for various reasons.  I think that's what irritates some people about Trump.  He doesn't fold under the pressure!

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

If fraud was involved, which I still think there was, then Trump had every Constitutional right to request Pense to do what was in his Constitutional power.  Trump is a Constitutionalist.  He would not have anyone to go outside the Constitution.  My opinion.

But, with that being said -- It looks like Pense made a business decision for 2024.  This is what I have a problem with.  Not doing the right thing also found its way into the Supreme Court.  Roberts was over heard screaming about, and I'm paraphrasing, we can't do the right thing because if we do it'll cause a riots!  It's tough to find people now-a-days that will stand up to pressure.  They'll fold for various reasons.  I think that's what irritates some people about Trump.  He doesn't fold under the pressure!

I disagree with the constitutionality aspect. I don’t believe that the founding fathers intended for the current vp to be the only person who solely decides who the next president will be. That’s a perversion of the process. 

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I disagree with the constitutionality aspect. I don’t believe that the founding fathers intended for the current vp to be the only person who solely decides who the next president will be. That’s a perversion of the process. 

Pence wasn’t asked to overturn the election your talking out of your butt lips again. Multiple swing states selected 2 sets of electors ( 1 set for Democrat and 1 set for Republican) because those swing state Legislatures heard the evidence an had serious doubts about the election results. They were practically begging Pence to kick it back to them. You know the evidence that wasn’t allowed in court because it would open up discovery which would really reveal how deep the fraud was. The swing states in doubt wanted Pence to kick it back to them so they could do a serious forensic audit not the recounting of fraudulent ballots. A 10 day pause to make sure they got it right was not asking too much. But thieves in charge wouldn’t allow it but the truth will eventually come out. I read where Trump told Pence he could be either a Patriot or a P_ssy it was up to him. Well Pence responded by saying MEOW MEOW. Basically Trump asked him to do the right thing by kicking it back to the State Legislatures an let them do their due diligence to get it right.

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

2 days ... - 60,000 jobs destroyed. - U.S. gas and oil industry being destroyed. - Women's sports destroyed. - Troops forced to sleep in parking garages. - Ramping up Middle East wars again already. vs But orange man tweets were hurting my special whittle feelings.

Very soon the low information voters will wake up saying “ wait, I didn’t vote for this, I was simply voting against Trump.”

Snowflake morons.

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Very soon the low information voters will wake up saying “ wait, I didn’t vote for this, I was simply voting against Trump.”

Snowflake morons.

Yeah..... I am going to vote against Trump an show him.......said the dumbasses. 

Of course the true ballot number is Trump about 79 million & Biden 68 million. Truth will come out.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Pence wasn’t asked to overturn the election your talking out of your butt lips again. Multiple swing states selected 2 sets of electors ( 1 set for Democrat and 1 set for Republican) because those swing state Legislatures heard the evidence an had serious doubts about the election results. They were practically begging Pence to kick it back to them. You know the evidence that wasn’t allowed in court because it would open up discovery which would really reveal how deep the fraud was. The swing states in doubt wanted Pence to kick it back to them so they could do a serious forensic audit not the recounting of fraudulent ballots. A 10 day pause to make sure they got it right was not asking too much. But thieves in charge wouldn’t allow it but the truth will eventually come out. I read where Trump told Pence he could be either a Patriot or a P_ssy it was up to him. Well Pence responded by saying MEOW MEOW. Basically Trump asked him to do the right thing by kicking it back to the State Legislatures an let them do their due diligence to get it right.

So well put... can you point me to a place in the election code where it says that the vp can pick and choose whichever electors he wishes to count? 

Because it doesn’t exist. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Boy, if those Lyin, Cheatin, Stealin Democrats had known this,  VP Al Gore couldnhave thrown out Florida in 2000 so that Al Gore would have been our 43rd President. 

Just like the framers intended.