Over 50,000 Jobs

baddog

lost in one day with one swipe of the pen. That should be good for the economy Biden wants so badly to “FIX”. It should also drive up gas prices.

Now I hear that the $15 minimum wage could cost 3.7 million more jobs. Hey, get them on the government teat one way or the other. He must have learned all of this from the shovel ready jobs man. Makes no sense to put more burden on businesses that are already struggling to survive.....already needing a bailout. Some businesses will never return. This should kill a bunch more. 

Great work already from dementia Joe. This is what I call unifying.

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

lost in one day with one swipe of the pen. That should be good for the economy Biden wants so badly to “FIX”. It should also drive up gas prices.

Now I hear that the $15 minimum wage could cost 3.7 million more jobs. Hey, get them on the government teat one way or the other. He must have learned all of this from the shovel ready jobs man. Makes no sense to put more burden on businesses that are already struggling to survive.....already needing a bailout. Some businesses will never return. This should kill a bunch more. 

Great work already from dementia Joe. This is what I call unifying.

Don't forget to thank Trump for making this all happen.  We had both chambers of Congress and the Presidency before ol' Rude and Crude messed it all up. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don't forget to thank Trump for making this all happen.  We had both chambers of Congress and the Presidency before ol' Rude and Crude messed it all up. 

Hahahahahahahahaha. What a deewee. Biden killed those jobs with one pen stroke. Put the blame where it lies, or can you even do that simple task?

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Hahahahahahahahaha. What a deewee. Biden killed those jobs with one pen stroke. Put the blame where it lies, or can you even do that simple task?

Imagine Trump as a relief pitcher sent out to the 9th inning of a home game.  His team is holding a 2 run lead and Trump strikes out the first two batters.  Then he gives up 6 runs to allow the other team to take a 4 run lead.  Now the home team is down by 4 in the bottom of the ninth, and Trump's fans are all yelling "BUT HAVE YOU SEEN TRUMP'S FASTBALL?!!!!!!"

That's a pretty good analogy of where we are today. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

Imagine Trump as a relief pitcher sent out to the 9th inning of a home game.  His team is holding a 2 run lead and Trump strikes out the first two batters.  Then he gives up 6 runs to allow the other team to take a 4 run lead.  Now the home team is down by 4 in the bottom of the ninth, and Trump's fans are all yelling "BUT HAVE YOU SEEN TRUMP'S FASTBALL?!!!!!!"

Like I said, you can’t defend Biden’s job killing action. Hahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Imagine biden going out and blowing leads in the 9th inning for 40+ years and still getting enough votes from the fans to make the all-star team because he's so darn cordial.

That's where we are today.

19 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly, everything from now on will be Trump's fault because he didn't win.  🤦‍♂️

It's not just Trump's fault.  It's also the fault of his followers (like all of y'all) who were all too willing to overlook his behavior because it benefitted your 401k.  I don't just dislike LSU, I really dislike their fans a lot, too.  Trump supporters (with their stupid red hats and flags) did a lot to alienate moderate or undecideds NOT to vote for Trump.  It's kinda like I don't hate Jeep Wranglers, but I don't want people to think I'm one of those weirdos that's going to put on big tires, lights, stickers, and come up with a stupid name for my jeep.  Therefore I won't buy a jeep so I'm not considered a weirdo, too.  

Decent people don't want to be lumped in with all of y'all.

I know that you were required to lower your Trump flag to half mast after the election.   When will you be able to throw the thing away?

It's not just Trump's fault.  It's also the fault of his followers (like all of y'all) who were all too willing to overlook his behavior because it benefitted your 401k.  I don't just dislike LSU, I really dislike their fans a lot, too.  Trump supporters (with their stupid red hats and flags) did a lot to alienate moderate or undecideds NOT to vote for Trump.  It's kinda like I don't hate Jeep Wranglers, but I don't want people to think I'm one of those weirdos that's going to put on big tires, lights, stickers, and come up with a stupid name for my jeep.  Therefore I won't buy a jeep so I'm not considered a weirdo, too.  

Decent people don't want to be lumped in with all of y'all.

I know that you were required to lower your Trump flag to half mast after the election.   When will you be able to throw the thing away?

Right, the "decent" people want to be lumped in with the high tax, job and baby killing crowd.

I can almost see you giggling to yourself as you typed the Trump flag line.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Let’s see duuuuuuhhhhhh

Trump got the Keystone pipeline up and running creating thousands of jobs.

Biden kills these jobs with executive action halting permits.

Conclusion: Trump is rude and crude and it’s his fault.....LMFAO

Would Keystone be halted if Trump was the President?  NO.

Why wasn't Trump re-elected?  Because he's a jerk.

See?   Trump's fault.

I don't have to defend it.  It speaks for itself.  

But it never would have happened if Trump knew how to act.  I'm still fairly certain that the first debate probably cost him the election.  

Wrong! Trump got the most votes ever of any sitting President.  He wins Florida and Ohio.  That in it's self says he won.  Then, in the swing States he was ahead when the polls closed.  Up 700,000 in Penn.  The a couple of days later lose it by 40,000.  That, my friend, takes an aweful lot of evil to over come!  I'll go to my death bed saying there ain't no way a dufus like biden got legally 80 million votes!  And I doubt very seriously that even you can say he did with a straight face!!  

Of course he got 80 million votes.  And i'm guessing that 70 million + of those votes were from people that didn't like Biden... they hated Trump.

Why do you suppose Biden won the Democratic primary?  Because people are sick of mean and nasty, and Biden was the least mean and nasty of the bunch over there.   So why do you suppose Trump got beat by Biden, too?  Because Trump was unnecessarily mean and nasty, and that's not what people want.  

It's so obvious if Trump hasn't banged your head off of your headboard one too many times.

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Of course he got 80 million votes.  And i'm guessing that 70 million + of those votes were from people that didn't like Biden... they hated Trump.

Why do you suppose Biden won the Democratic primary?  Because people are sick of mean and nasty, and Biden was the least mean and nasty of the bunch over there.   So why do you suppose Trump got beat by Biden, too?  Because Trump was unnecessarily mean and nasty, and that's not what people want.  

It's so obvious if Trump hasn't banged your head off of your headboard one too many times.

Trump was only mean and nasty to those that were mean and nasty to him.  Mainly the news media.