Question: Why is it when you Google Antifa.com Joe Biden’s White House.Gov comes up?

Realville

Because whoever owns that URL has it directed to whitehouse.gov  

Somebody is playing a trick on y'all, and it looks like it's working.

Some people are trolls.  Just like the guy that bought up every URL he could think of in regards to the Washington Redskins when they were getting ready to change their name.  That's supposedly one of the reasons why they haven't picked a mascot... the URL will be worth a fortune and they'll have to buy it from the current holder... and he sets the price.

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Some people are trolls.  Just like the guy that bought up every URL he could think of in regards to the Washington Redskins when they were getting ready to change their name.  That's supposedly one of the reasons why they haven't picked a mascot... the URL will be worth a fortune and they'll have to buy it from the current holder... and he sets the price.

I am just asking a question. Not looking for tricks. I ask the question because when Biden and Harris had their campaign going you could Google Antifa.com an it would take you straight to Biden Harris campaign. Now it takes you to Whitehouse.com. I am not tricked I know exactly what we have in the White House an you’ll know soon with the policies they implement. Thanks for your opinion Unicorn Boy.

11 minutes ago, Realville said:

I am just asking a question. Not looking for tricks. I ask the question because when Biden and Harris had their campaign going you could Google Antifa.com an it would take you straight to Biden Harris campaign. Now it takes you to Whitehouse.com. I am not tricked I know exactly what we have in the White House an you’ll know soon with the policies they implement. Thanks for your opinion Unicorn Boy.

First, there isn't an organizational structure/headquarters/IT department for Antifa.  It's painfully obvious that they don't have a professional website, either.  And if they did, wouldn't they (like every other organization that has a URL) use it for exposure, marketing, soliciting new members, accepting donations, etc? 

Somebody owns "antifa.com" and they are using it to troll conservatives.  "If you google antifa.com it takes you straight to whitehouse.gov.... it's a conspiracy, maaaaaaan!!!!"  It could even be google themselves, who knows?  But it's okay, and used to get a rise out of you, not to help antifa.

Thank God you never went to whitehouse.com back in the day. 

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

First, there isn't an organizational structure/headquarters/IT department for Antifa.  It's painfully obvious that they don't have a professional website, either.  And if they did, wouldn't they (like every other organization that has a URL) use it for exposure, marketing, soliciting new members, accepting donations, etc? 

Somebody owns "antifa.com" and they are using it to troll conservatives.  "If you google antifa.com it takes you straight to whitehouse.gov.... it's a conspiracy, maaaaaaan!!!!"  It could even be google themselves, who knows?  But it's okay, and used to get a rise out of you, not to help antifa.

Thank God you never went to whitehouse.com back in the day. 

I am not implying conspiracy and thank you for Unicorn Q explanation. I don’t believe in Unicorns or Q so try again. I think both of us could literally be standing next to each other an watch a dog take a crap an I say dang look at that dog turd and you would say that’s not a dog turd that’s a Baby Ruth candy bar. You keep on eating those Baby Ruth’s Unicorn Boy.

Your senile Uncle Joe is about to implement his America Last Policies. Starting with the halting the Keystone Pipeline costing Americans 7,000 jobs and 1.6 Billion in salaries. Is that a Baby Ruth Also?

I need to do my homework on this ur

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I need to do my homework on this url thing.  You telling me I can buy a url that some company will want some day and milk the heck out of them for it?

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Unicorn Boy’s Uncle Joe’s America Last Policies. Kills off an estimated 52,000 jobs on the first day. But he’s not hurting anyone’s feelings with his talk just killing the American families livelihoods across America. 

The DEMONcrats and other sorry politicians don't care because those jobs do not affect their families.  Just like all the rioting, looting and destroying was ok this summer but when it got a little close to home they had a problem with it.  

24 minutes ago, Realville said:

Unicorn Boy’s Uncle Joe’s America Last Policies. Kills off an estimated 52,000 jobs on the first day. But he’s not hurting anyone’s feelings with his talk just killing the American families livelihoods across America. Congratulations to the Left on this forum.

This is the hidden content, please

My wife saw 50,000 on the news yesterday so that’s what I posted. Man, even worse than I thought. Wait till he starts halting production and exploration. Then CB’s buddies will be looking for another job. But wait, minimum wage will be $15 so everything will be ok. 

41 minutes ago, baddog said:

My wife saw 50,000 on the news yesterday so that’s what I posted. Man, even worse than I thought. Wait till he starts halting production and exploration. Then CB’s buddies will be looking for another job. But wait, minimum wage will be $15 so everything will be ok. 

Yep, that’s what Unicorn Boy gets when he calls a real turd a Baby Ruth but at least his feelings want be hurt no more since Orange Man left the White House. Hard times ahead for many families across America.

15 minutes ago, Realville said:

Yep, that’s what Unicorn Boy gets when he calls a real turd a Baby Ruth but at least his feelings want be hurt no more since Orange Man left the White House. Hard times ahead for many families across America.

Unicorn Boy....Lmao

What’s sad is that the loss of jobs only matters when it hits home. 

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

The DEMONcrats and other sorry politicians don't care because those jobs do not affect their families.  Just like all the rioting, looting and destroying was ok this summer but when it got a little close to home they had a problem with it.  

And a whole lot of Republicans didn't have a problem with "rude and crude" and now here we are.... The difference is that you don't see a correlation.

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don't forget to thank Trump for making it all happen.  

There’s a whataboutism. Trump is gone. Now everything rests on your new savior’s shoulders. Biden....the job killer.

Trump had the best economy ever before the Covid shutdowns, and you know it. Go spew that garbage elsewhere.

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And a whole lot of Republicans didn't have a problem with "rude and crude" and now here we are.... The difference is that you don't see a correlation.

Maybe I don't understand what you are saying so if I'm wrong please correct me.  You are saying that President Trump was rude and crude.  And since he was rude and crude politicians had no problem letting antifa and blm burn cities, destroy peoples lives and attack police officers.  You are correct, I don't see a correlation.

11 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Maybe I don't understand what you are saying so if I'm wrong please correct me.  You are saying that President Trump was rude and crude.  And since he was rude and crude politicians had no problem letting antifa and blm burn cities, destroy peoples lives and attack police officers.  You are correct, I don't see a correlation.

Trump would still be president if he knew how to act.  But instead of holding Trump to task whenever he insulted, ridiculed, threatened, etc... his loyalists would say "but look at the economy."  Newsflash.  There's more to life than the economy.  A lot of people don't care... but they DO care about voting for someone who insults their gender, race, culture, etc.... And they won't vote for that person.  I think the fact that "good Christian" people would refuse to condemn Trump's behavior was a huge turnoff to a lot of people.  

People didn't vote for Biden.... they voted against Trump.  That's a complete fact.  If Trump was so repugnant with his behavior that he DROVE a majority of Americans to vote against him, that's saying something bad about him... not about the people who refused to support him.

Honesty, conservatives don't get to talk about Antifa or BLM after exhibiting the same exact behavior (or worse) at the Capitol on 1/6.  

34 minutes ago, baddog said:

There’s a whataboutism. Trump is gone. Now everything rests on your new savior’s shoulders. Biden....the job killer.

Trump had the best economy ever before the Covid shutdowns, and you know it. Go spew that garbage elsewhere.

That doesn't matter.  

When a candidate is so repulsive that a majority of people vote for a senile person and a communist, you KNOW that the candidate was a genuine piece of trash. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

That doesn't matter.  

When a candidate is so repulsive that a majority of people vote for a senile person and a communist, you KNOW that the candidate was a genuine piece of trash. 

Give these guys a break.. their peanut brains literally cannot comprehend anything besides R v D. I even saw some wacko say “demoncrat” in one of the above replies, to which I just busted out laughing