Last Day To Drain The Swamp.. With A Steve Bannon Pardon 🤡

InMAGAWeTrust

31 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The guy who defrauded thousands (maybe million?) of trump worshippers / suckers who donated to help build the wall.. hook line and sinker. 

So much for draining the swamp.. (and Hillary going to jail, being fiscally conservative, covid going away in the summer, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc)

Bannon and Trump are going to try to create  a new media conglomerate together. 
"The Patriot Network."

Watch. 

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bannon and Trump are going to try to create  a new media conglomerate together. 
"The Patriot Network."

Watch. 

Oh no doubt, grifters gonna grift.

I wonder how many hundreds of millions he made (aka stolen from taxpayers) while funneling official government business trips through his real estate properties over the last 4 years.. guess we’ll never know. 

5 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Oh no doubt, grifters gonna grift.

I wonder how many hundreds of millions he made (aka stolen from taxpayers) while funneling official government business trips through his real estate properties over the last 4 years.. guess we’ll never know. 

C'mon, man..... if he was trying to steal he would have accepted his salary at the very least. 

All jokes aside... can you imagine how much the media would be fawning over Biden if he said "no, thanks" to a salary?

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

C'mon, man..... if he was trying to steal he would have accepted his salary at the very least. 

All jokes aside... can you imagine how much the media would be fawning over Biden if he said "no, thanks" to a salary?

I disagree - refusing a (relatively) pitiful 250k salary or whatever in return for making hundreds of millions is a great trade off for him. And it looks good, optically, to people who aren’t really paying attention 

This is the hidden content, please

If only there was a way to fact check that website.. (oh wait)

22 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I disagree - refusing a (relatively) pitiful 250k salary or whatever in return for making hundreds of millions is a great trade off for him. And it looks good, optically, to people who aren’t really paying attention 

This is the hidden content, please

If only there was a way to fact check that website.. (oh wait)

400k per year.  1.6 mil.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

The man lived off the government for 47 years.  All he knows is a government salary.  So, no, I doubt he'll do what Trump did.  

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The guy who defrauded thousands (maybe million?) of trump worshippers / suckers who donated to help build the wall.. hook line and sinker. 

So much for draining the swamp.. (and Hillary going to jail, being fiscally conservative, covid going away in the summer, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc)

You are a mite confused, my friend.  The swamp just got bigger!

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I donated to building the wall. You must like the swamp. Nibble on this. 

Trump 2024!

8 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You literally got scammed, and gonna vote the same way again in 4 years. Absolutely clueless 😂💀

And just what makes you think you are so clued in junior? You would be the only one who thinks you are. 
I didn’t get scammed. How did you?

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

And just what makes you think you are so clued in junior? You would be the only one who thinks you are. 
I didn’t get scammed. How did you?

Now you’re trying to defend and justify being scammed, and voting (donating) the same way again anyway

Sucker is born every minute 

Just now, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Now you’re trying to defend and justify being scammed, and voting (donating) the same way again anyway

Sucker is born every minute 

I heard you like to suck, especially on the government teat, so you would be the prime example.

Of course you failed to answer my question. How were you scammed?

28 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I think the Biden bucks income qualifier is even lower than Trumps. Pray for me my friend, in MAGA we trust 

So, you are spewing off at the mouth about having too much income. Wooooo, we are all impressed. I have plenty of money, and I have God, my family and friends....oops, don’t forget my guns. What else is there? Spewing self gratifying remarks on a sports message board?

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

So, you are spewing off at the mouth about having too much income. Wooooo, we are all impressed. I have plenty of money, and I have God, my family and friends....oops, don’t forget my guns. What else is there? Spewing self gratifying remarks on a sports message board?

Did you already forget that you literally brought up this whole side topic? Mega genius alert 🤡🤡🤡