Big girl

Trump pardons rappers Lil Wayne, kodak blackk

Recommended Posts

1
15 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Damn racist Trump!!

Lil Wayne did a great job kissing Trump's butt, as a result, he got what he wanted, a pardon

Trump tends to award those who show him adoration. It doesn't mean he isn't a racist.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Lil Wayne did a great job kissing Trump's butt, as a result, he got what he wanted, a pardon

Trump tends to award those who show him adoration. It doesn't mean he isn't a racist.

 

 

Oh, he's not... that's just what he was painted as.  And he didn't try very hard to fight the allegations, as to not anger any of the racists who were supporting him. 

But it happens in both parties.  You can't say "I don't care about qualifications it's time that we have a black woman as vice president." That's racism at it's purest, and contrary to what Dr. King wanted.  I'm all for hiring/electing a person regardless of their color or (chosen) gender.  I have no problem if he'd eventually decided on VP Harris after reviewing as many potential mates as he needed. But that's not what Biden said he was gonna do.  He made a racist choice and HIS racist supporters cheered. 

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”  

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Lil Wayne did a great job kissing Trump's butt, as a result, he got what he wanted, a pardon

Trump tends to award those who show him adoration. It doesn't mean he isn't a racist.

 

 

He was only started being called a racist when he became President.  You do the math.  Oh, BTW, I'm sure he's given ton's more jobs to blacks in his life time then obama and biden and clinton combined!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Oh, he's not... that's just what he was painted as.  And he didn't try very hard to fight the allegations, as to not anger any of the racists who were supporting him. 

But it happens in both parties.  You can't say "I don't care about qualifications it's time that we have a black woman as vice president." That's racism at it's purest, and contrary to what Dr. King wanted.  I'm all for hiring/electing a person regardless of their color or (chosen) gender.  I have no problem if he'd eventually decided on VP Harris after reviewing as many potential mates as he needed. But that's not what Biden said he was gonna do.  He made a racist choice and HIS racist supporters cheered. 

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”  

Are you Kamala Harris? She quoted MLK too with plagiarism. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Lil Wayne did a great job kissing Trump's butt, as a result, he got what he wanted, a pardon

Trump tends to award those who show him adoration. It doesn't mean he isn't a racist.

 

 

He’s not racist, and you know it.  Just can’t make yourself admit it!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

He’s not racist, and you know it.  Just can’t make yourself admit it!!!!!

You know, they use the word racist against Trump but NEVER give examples.  You notice this?   But, like I've always said -- when you use the word racist by the left, that means you are losing the argument.  They were trying to shut the winning side down.  It used to work, but not anymore!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Reagan said:

You know, they use the word racist against Trump but NEVER give examples.  You notice this?   But, like I've always said -- when you use the word racist by the left, that means you are losing the argument.  They were trying to shut the winning side down.  It used to work, but not anymore!

Ummmm.... when Trump was speaking at the rally on 1/5 he mentioned how they wouldn’t do audits in Fulton county (where it’s corrupt) but they offered to instead do so “in places where you would live.”

see at 2:10

When he describes Fulton County (heavily black) as a place that the protestors (mostly white) wouldn’t want to live, he’s absolutely playing the race card. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Can you elaborate on the point you are trying to make?  Slavery ended in 1865 in both America and Texas.  Just trying to be clear on what you are trying to say.

It’s all he’s got. Trump is gone and he can’t find anything good to say about job killing Biden.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,567
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Roadrunner54
    Newest Member
    Roadrunner54
    Joined


×
  • Create New...