Hardin-Jefferson 83 Hamshire-Fannett 55/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Hardin-Jefferson 83 Hamshire-Fannett 55/FINAL
4 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

HF just not the same team from the beginning of the season. Hopefully they can get back healthy and compete the second half of district 

The bar may have been set a little higher than it realistically should have been. HF probably will finish 4th in this district if they get their injured player back and healthy. They should make the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, whsalum said:

The bar may have been set a little higher than it realistically should have been. HF probably will finish 4th in this district if they get their injured player back and healthy. They should make the playoffs. 

If HF finishes 4th in district 21 they will play the winner of district 22 (Silsbee or Lumberton) in the Bi-District round of the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

If HF finishes 4th in district 21 they will play the winner of district 22 (Silsbee or Lumberton) in the Bi-District round of the playoffs. 

If they get healthy what a horrible first round matchup that will be for a district champion.   Ask Huffman’s last year’s 30-2 team...   If they don’t get healthy, walk in the park. 

5 hours ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

If Silsbee gets their players back I look for them and Lumberton to have a seeding game at the end of the season. I don’t see Hamshire beating Silsbee but their athleticism could give the Raiders a close game 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

If they get healthy what a horrible first round matchup that will be for a district champion.   Ask Huffman’s last year’s 30-2 team...   If they don’t get healthy, walk in the park. 

I didn’t see but one player on IR list last night but I don’t know how many they were missing. Did get a good look at the young man on the JV. 

3 hours ago, whsalum said:

If Silsbee gets their players back I look for them and Lumberton to have a seeding game at the end of the season. I don’t see Hamshire beating Silsbee but their athleticism could give the Raiders a close game 

Would it take a seeding game if they end up tied and the Tigers win both matchups.

1 minute ago, ST413 said:

Would it take a seeding game if they end up tied and the Tigers win both matchups.

Not to my knowledge.

If Silsbee were to win out, they would finish district at 10-2. The best that Lumberton could finish would be 10-2. Silsbee would get the #1 seed off of the head to head wins over Lumberton.

12 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not to my knowledge.

If Silsbee were to win out, they would finish district at 10-2. The best that Lumberton could finish would be 10-2. Silsbee would get the #1 seed off of the head to head wins over Lumberton.

That’s what I was wondering and is probably about the only way it would end up in a tie barring injuries or COVID.