Get Ready Folks.. Starting Tomorrow, SETX Pol Will Suddenly...

InMAGAWeTrust

53 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Start caring about the debt and deficit again, after taking a 4 year hiatus as Trump ran his own TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS..

B-b-but... MAGA!

He put America FIRST, DH. Tell me the last president who didn’t have a deficit. I’ll wait. Nevermind, Google won’t let you search that info. 

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Start caring about the debt and deficit again, after taking a 4 year hiatus as Trump ran his own TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICITS..

B-b-but... MAGA!

I will only cry for what I left my son and my granddaughter. Not real tears, but a heavy heart.

B-b-b-b-ut what a troll. You do know what that is, huh?

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Ok just making sure you’re at least consistent. So no crying about federal spending for the next 4 years, you understand me gramps?

All of that "more debt under Obama than all of the other President's combined" Repubs have gone eerily silent.

Obama inherited 10.6 in debt in 2009.  We were holding almost 20 trillion in debt by the time he left office in early 2017.  

Trump's 20 Trillion inherited is standing at 27.8 Trillion just four short years later.  If that's what success looks like, we can't afford any more of it.

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

All of that "more debt under Obama than all of the other President's combined" Repubs have gone eerily silent.

Obama inherited 10.6 in debt in 2009.  We were holding almost 20 trillion in debt by the time he left office in early 2017.  

Trump's 20 Trillion inherited is standing at 27.8 Trillion just four short years later.  If that's what success looks like, we can't afford any more of it.

Taking the side of the libs now.....and you call yourself a conservative. I call you a whichever way the wind blows.

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Anybody that supports a President whose legacy (besides a nation at its most fractured since the Civil War) is 7.9 Trillion in new debt in 4 years is no conservative.

You are neither one. You are a fence walker and just like to argue. Me, I don’t argue, I’m just letting you know why I am right.

33 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I think it was Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton going into 2001. With the help of a conservative Congress, I might add.  Since then it's been a pork free-for-all in DC regardless of who's in power.  

But according to all of these "conservatives," Bill Clinton was an abject failure and the guy that drove us 7.9 trillion deeper in four years is the best President, evah.  

Trump Derangement is real.

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bill Clinton going into 2001. With the help of a conservative Congress, I might add.  Since then it's been a pork free-for-all in DC regardless of who's in power.  

But according to all of these "conservatives," Bill Clinton was an abject failure and the guy that drove us 7.9 trillion deeper in four years is the best President, evah.  

Trump Derangement is real.

Bill Clinton gutted the military to achieve his surplus while agreeing to welfare reform kicking and screaming. Some of us remember the actual history, Mr. conservative...lol.

Riiiiiiiight.  Well, Mr. Conservative, where do you expect to make much needed spending cuts?  Social Security?  Defense?  Those ARE the biggest two items.  Or is just a bunch of talk like it has been for years, with no intentions of actually curbing our out-of-control spending on either side?

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Bill Clinton gutted the military to achieve his surplus while agreeing to welfare reform kicking and screaming. Some of us remember the actual history, Mr. conservative...lol.

Like I said..... There was no deficit by the time Clinton left office.  Can't say that today, can we.  In fact, it's gotten way worse under the great conservative named "Trump."

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Riiiiiiiight.  Well, Mr. Conservative, where do you expect to make much needed spending cuts?  Social Security?  Defense?  Those ARE the biggest two items.  Or is just a bunch of talk like it has been for years, with no intentions of actually curbing our out-of-control spending on either side?

Like I said..... There was no deficit by the time Clinton left office.  Can't say that today, can we.  In fact, it's gotten way worse under the great conservative named "Trump."

I would love to see social security cut 100%.  Defense, however, is on of the things we SHOULD actually pay for according to that pesky document called the Constitution.

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

I would love to see social security cut 100%.  Defense, however, is on of the things we SHOULD actually pay for according to that pesky document called the Constitution.

One thing Clinton did was knock out a lot of those Republican-donating defense contractors who were selling the Pentagon $1500 hammers....

If we really wanted to cut spending, how about the majority of spending going to America.  We can improve roads, bridges, parks - all of which would put Americans to work.  We could then stop sending obscene amounts to overseas countries for incubation of anti-American hatred.  However, with Biden’s stated objective of opening up the borders we will just continue to invite those in which hate us.

17 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

If we really wanted to cut spending, how about the majority of spending going to America.  We can improve roads, bridges, parks - all of which would put Americans to work.  We could then stop sending obscene amounts to overseas countries for incubation of anti-American hatred.  However, with Biden’s stated objective of opening up the borders we will just continue to invite those in which hate us.

Spoiler alert - conservatives aren’t conservative. No one will cut spending, but at the least democrats don’t even try to pretend that they will 

31 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I've got a funny feeling that his "open borders" policy is gonna screech to a very quiet (as far as the media goes) halt.  He's already told the caravan "not right now." 

The other problem is that it's hard to keep your most loyal voters (blacks, lets be honest) happy when immigrants show up and get dealt a better hand than the blacks that are already here. 

Racial politics are a tricky game.  For years, they've painted the Rs as the party of racist whites and the Dems as the party of black, brown, and sympathetic white.  It's worked pretty well... they didn't even have to help blacks... they just kept voting "D."  The problem is that black and brown are wary bedfellows, and the Ds have gone all in on black during this election cycle.  If you're black and poor, it's systemic racism based on 400 years starting with slavery.  If you're brown, poor, and showed up lately, the D's are just sorry for your luck.  That's why you started to see more browns voting R in this cycle.  They're not down with the BLM/inequality/racism bit.  If republicans would stop yelling about the wall, there are a lot of God-fearing, hard working families just about ready to start voting "r."  If that happens, Nancy Pelosi will down at the border stretching barbed wire herself.  

The Ds need to ignore racism for three years like they always have.... but I'm afraid that the people they've elected this cycle aren't going to let that happen.  The Dems going full BLM is gonna come back to haunt them, I'm afraid.  I'm pretty sure that a lot of Browns weren't very excited when Joe Biden announced that he'd have a black woman to be his VP... as soon as he figured out which one.  That's not something that wins brown votes.