Garth Brooks to sing at Biden’s Inauguration

Chester86

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

So the “most popular” President to ever be elected is actually so unpopular that he has no one showing up for his inauguration but still needs 30,000 bodyguards because he’s so loved? Got it. Only truly insane people believe Biden won anything.

No, only insane people still believe trump won anything except a one-way ticket out of town.

True story... Todd Snider (a fine folk singer/songwriter) wrote a little song called "beer run."  He'd been playing it for years when he hears the Garth Brooks version on the radio one day.  It's disturbingly similar.  Like.... direct copycat.  THEN he gets a letter from a law firm representing Garth's label demanding that he stop playing "beer run" as it's injurious to Garth.  

So, being a hippy that's got a little talent but no money, there's not much he can do.  He can't fight those corporate lawyer types.  So he pens a little ditty called "if tomorrow never comes" that features lines like "if you can steal from me, I can steal from you."  It's good stuff. 

See for yourself.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, only insane people still believe trump won anything except a one-way ticket out of town.

Unicorn Boy Speaks 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I wonder what Antiifa and BLM actors will be starring in this production at the Capitol? Maybe they’ll be riding into town on Unicorns with more ballots for Biden. 😂

2 minutes ago, Realville said:

We’ll see who’s crying after this fraudulent new administration implements its destructive policies. You’ll be crying to have the Orange Man  back that hurt your feelings for 4 years. Lol

Actually, right now you should be crying because the Orange Man didn't know how to act... that's the reason that the Dems are holding all of the cards.  Decent, moral people wouldn't excuse Trump's behavior. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Actually, right now you should be crying because the Orange Man didn't know how to act... that's the reason that the Dems are holding all of the cards.  Decent, moral people wouldn't excuse Trump's behavior. 

Decent, moral? Who Tf are you referring to? Don’t come at me with decent and moral when you are taking the liberal side. 

17 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Truth doesn’t cry. Lol. Give me a break with the moral indignation. 😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Decent, moral? Who Tf are you referring to? Don’t come at me with decent and moral when you are taking the liberal side. 

Being completely serious - are you like 85 years old? Have you ever, just once, stopped and considered maybe you are being brainwashed too ?? You are no different than the far left you’re always crying about. Keep the poors fighting each other while these politicians siphon off the taxpayer dollars 

21 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Being completely serious - are you like 85 years old? Have you ever, just once, stopped and considered maybe you are being brainwashed too ?? You are no different than the far left you’re always crying about. Keep the poors fighting each other while these politicians siphon off the taxpayer dollars 

Congratulations, you are learning

7 hours ago, Chester86 said:

I just realized what his song “Friends in Low Places” is all about.  Never been a big fan and he definitely joined the Dixie Chicks in my books of people I won’t listen too.

This is the hidden content, please

George Strait and Keith Whitley a lot better than Garth.  Like you, not much of a fan.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So those decent moral people vote in a party that is ok with snuffing out the lives of our most innocent.

Makes sense.

Stop calling yourself a conservative, nobody’s buying it but big girl and donkey kong.

55 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So those decent moral people vote in a party that is ok with snuffing out the lives of our most innocent.

Makes sense.

Stop calling yourself a conservative, nobody’s buying it but big girl and donkey kong.

They don’t get it.  The killing of a baby is so far removed from them....”we just vote....we aren’t the ones actually killing them”

they re so nonchalant about it.
their conscience has been manipulated to think nothing of it.

Deep down you can’t be a decent person if your ok with killing babies and vote in such a way.

In my experiences most dems won’t talk or discuss it in face to face conversation because they know how it makes them look.