Biden transition official tells migrant caravans: 'Now is not the time' to come to US

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

A migrant caravan moving from Honduras toward the U.S. border called on the incoming Biden administration to honor their  "commitments" to the migrants moving north, citing the incoming administration's vow to ease Trump's restrictions on asylum.

Here we go!

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

A migrant caravan moving from Honduras toward the U.S. border called on the incoming Biden administration to honor their  "commitments" to the migrants moving north, citing the incoming administration's vow to ease Trump's restrictions on asylum.

Here we go!

Asylum my left..... They still carry the flag of the country they are fleeing. They are not seeking asylum. 
If I had to flee, I could always go the other direction. They are looking for a handout, just like the panhandler on the street corner. 

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Here we go!

You seek true asylum by seeking it at the first country you come to.  This was always an invasion!  

On 1/18/2021 at 10:11 AM, Reagan said:

You seek true asylum by seeking it at the first country you come to.  This was always an invasion!  

It IS an invasion of our country and should be dealt with accordingly. They should go storm the borders of any other country and see what happens. That should happen here. 

Americans are still on Covid lockdowns, but let’s allow Illegal migrants to enter our country untested. This should show how much your savior Biden cares about you. You can’t work, open your business, must wear a freakin mask, stay 6 feet apart......do you see these caravans of people practicing any of these procedures?......NO! They are not properly vaccinated either. If I dragged my young children across a desert without any food or water, depending on others to get us through, I would be brought up on charges of child endangerment. Hey but this is what the democratic voter base has become.