Who’s making it to JerryWorld next year?

PhatMack19

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

And Todd Dodge, Gary Travis, Scott Surratt,  Tim Buchanan, Monte Barrow etc etc 

I totally agree with that. These coaches know how to put there kids in position to make plays and dominate the line scrimmage.i don't see setx schools has yet to understand what it takes to get there

Newton. They will be loaded next year. Those 12 soph.s will be jrs . The two starting running backs will be seniors. They will be the best two backs in 3A.
and a lot of help coming up from the JV. A lot of speed next year. Most of the line coming back. Newton will be Newton again.

I don’t know about teams, but I won’t go back if they have the same “social distancing” restrictions. That took away from the whole Friday night football atmosphere. Groups of people sitting 20 feet from each other just felt ridiculous. Crowd noise wasn’t the same, cheerleaders and drill team wearing masks the whole time.  Just didn’t seem like high school football championship games.

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Newton. They will be loaded next year. Those 12 soph.s will be jrs . The two starting running backs will be seniors. They will be the best two backs in 3A.
and a lot of help coming up from the JV. A lot of speed next year. Most of the line coming back. Newton will be Newton again.

Franklin brings back the house. Fb rb wr qb oline on offense and most the defense..... Franklin will be better next year then they were this year. Could see Franklin vs Newton in the state semifinals. I would argue that #24 and #15 for franklin may be the best 1 2 combo in 3a next year along with a great qb and wr's and te that can catch and make big plays. Good luck we may see yall down the road

2A D2 - WEST HARDIN

2A D1 - NORMANGEE

3A D2 - WARREN

3A D1 - HARDIN

4A D2 - HARDIN JEFFERSON

4A D1 - HOUSTON KASHMERE

5A D1 - SAN ANTONIO HOUSTON

5A D2 - DAYTON OR SANTA FE

6A D1 - DICKINSON

6A D2 - LOS FRESNOS

If Chris Marshall plays for FB Marshall next year and that team stays relatively healthy I expect them to be playing for a 5A-D2 title again. Might end up being better then their ‘19 team with Hornsby and Achane. 

Katy, as long as they can play D2. ‘21 might actually be the year Katy could win a D1 title and make a run like Westlake did the past couple of years. 

La Vega/Argyle winner

SLC/Duncanville winner