6A DI State Championship: Austin Westlake vs. Southlake Carroll/Post updates here

AggiesAreWe

13 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ewers is the #1 player in the country for next year.  He’s got elite arm talent, but doesn’t look comfortable under pressure.

Klubnik is only a 4 star and #3 QB in the state.  He’s a better football player right now and should rise up the rankings.  I’ve been impressed with his game the last few weeks.  

I was a Ewers bandwagon but man Klubnik should have UT, A&M and every other college salivating right now...Give me Klub with the mobility  

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

I was a Ewers bandwagon but man Klubnik should have UT, A&M and every other college salivating right now...Give me Klub with the mobility  

I think both will be outstanding college QBs. Klubnik has had more time to throw so he has had an advantage tonight, but he is impressive. UT offer and favorite before Sark. Not sure if Ewers reversed back to Sark and UT from Buckeyes if I’d choose him over Klubnik. 

1 hour ago, badndn said:

I think both will be outstanding college QBs. Klubnik has had more time to throw so he has had an advantage tonight, but he is impressive. UT offer and favorite before Sark. Not sure if Ewers reversed back to Sark and UT from Buckeyes if I’d choose him over Klubnik. 

Yea true. Ewers Arm is excellent and He's is also mobile. I dont think you would go wrong with either choice...

Id be willing to bet Ewers would give Texas a shot with Sark. He grew up big longhorn fan. 

I would love for both of them to stay in State. Texas and A&M maybe