Sen. James Lankford apologizes to Black Tulsans for questioning presidential election results

BLUEDOVE3

On 1/16/2021 at 10:05 PM, CardinalBacker said:

They blamed that on the pandemic. I think it had the effect of bringing in more votes than would typically vote. There was a push to do the same in Texas going forward and it was shot down. 

I really feel like we’re going to have fraud problems in the future with mass mailouts, if we didn’t have them this time. 

Like the old saying goes, it’s not what you believe or even what you know.... it’s what you can prove. 

I agree with you 100% and you hit the nail on the head about "it's what you can prove"

13 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I agree with you 100% and you hit the nail on the head about "it's what you can prove"

I think what sold me more than anything was that the republicans in those swing states were also saying...."there's no evidence."  Even the US AG Barr said the same thing.  The unfortunate thing is that some people still believe it despite the total lack of evidence. That's going to be a problem going forward.  People believing that Trump actually won and the race was stolen are just as ignorant as the ones who say that Trump is a racist without proof.