Sen. James Lankford apologizes to Black Tulsans for questioning presidential election results

BLUEDOVE3

A Republican (OK)whose backtracking and trying to  make up for his mistakes, listening to trump.

In his letter, though, Lankford asks for another chance.

“What I did not realize was all of the national conversation about states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, was seen as casting doubt on the validity of votes coming out of predominantly Black communities like Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit,” ...

10 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

A Republican (OK)whose backtracking and trying to  make up for his mistakes, listening to trump.

“What I did not realize was all of the national conversation about states like Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, was seen as casting doubt on the validity of votes coming out of predominantly Black communities like Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit,” ...

If the shoe fits......

10 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Has anybody figured out why these cities/states stopped counting votes almost simultaneously?  

6 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Has anybody figured out why these cities/states stopped counting votes almost simultaneously?  

Great question! I know the why but I just don’t know The Who. They stopped it because Trump broke the algorithm that was set on the votes coming in because so many people voted him. He was way ahead in those states at 10pm. They had to figure how many votes they needed to back fill so Biden could win. Unfortunately they panicked an some states have way more votes than voters. But that is a question that no one has been able to find the answer to. Who made the call for these swing states to stop counting. That’s never happened an it’s not a coincidence that the swing states Biden was losing in big time just stops counting for no reason.

17 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Sure. Because some states won’t allow them to count mail in ballots before the close of Election Day.  If you have many, many times more mail in ballots than ever before, it’s gonna take longer to count them. I guess the fact that humans can’t run without sleep for days and days on in is just further proof that the election was stolen. 

Election workers are typically hired by local jurisdictions (some regular employees and some hired specifically for Election Day work) and the poll watchers are placed by the political parties. They don’t have provisions to run multiple shifts 24/7. Most of the volunteers and seasonal hires tend to be retirement aged. 

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Great question! I know the why but I just don’t know The Who. They stopped it because Trump broke the algorithm that was set on the votes coming in because so many people voted him. He was way ahead in those states at 10pm. They had to figure how many votes they needed to back fill so Biden could win. Unfortunately they panicked an some states have way more votes than voters. But that is a question that no one has been able to find the answer to. Who made the call for these swing states to stop counting. That’s never happened an it’s not a coincidence that the swing states Biden was losing in big time just stops counting for no reason.

Or any evidence of. 

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Sure. Because some states won’t allow them to count mail in ballots before the close of Election Day.  If you have many, many times more mail in ballots than ever before, it’s gonna take longer to count them. I guess the fact that humans can’t run without sleep for days and days on in is just further proof that the election was stolen. 

Election workers are typically hired by local jurisdictions (some regular employees and some hired specifically for Election Day work) and the poll watchers are placed by the political parties. They don’t have provisions to run multiple shifts 24/7. Most of the volunteers and seasonal hires tend to be retirement aged. 

🤣😂🤣 An it just so happened in the swing states where was losing 🤣👍

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or any evidence of. 

Like I said yesterday go spend about 15 hours watching the sworn testimonies and video of evidence of the Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan State Legislative Hearings then get back with me. Your too lazy to do it or scared your curiosity or eyes may be opened to the fraud. 

You mean like the truck driver who swore that he brought ballots from nyc to Pa, then recanted, then recanted his recantation, before finally just admitting that he lied?

yeah. I’ve seen and heard it all. Sounds great. Where’s the proof? Even on the phone call to Georgia Trump was still promising that “tomorrow they were gonna be shocked at all of the evidence”... but it still never appeared. 

If you repeat a lie often enough some people will start to believe it (like you). If you keep repeating it some people will even act on it ( like your friends at the Capitol). But it’s still just a lie. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You mean like the truck driver who swore that he brought ballots from nyc to Pa, then recanted, then recanted his recantation, before finally just admitting that he lied?

yeah. I’ve seen and heard it all. Sounds great. Where’s the proof? Even on the phone call to Georgia Trump was still promising that “tomorrow they were gonna be shocked at all of the evidence”... but it still never appeared. 

If you repeat a lie often enough some people will start to believe it (like you). If you keep repeating it some people will even act on it ( like your friends at the Capitol). But it’s still just a lie. 

Vomit, puke, spit, sputter, patooey....

This is the hidden content, please

Go to this site an watch the first 3 or 4 videos. Actually recommend watching all of them. This woman has a signed affidavit with a Italian judge as a witness to the individual who actually did the vote switching. The video explains everything.  There’s a picture of the affidavit and video of the judge. He’s ready to testify on the how, when and where he did it in exchange for protection for his family. Leonardo got raided the other day where he worked and committed the crime. This is all legit. This isn’t no conspiracy website just some good Christian people fighting for truth. Read there about us section on what there mission is.  Don’t come back at me unless you watch the videos in full. They’ve been trying to get the word out but have been threatened and running into obstacles. Prove me she’s wrong.

22 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You are one gullible antifa loving liberal. By the way I except your apology when I said Antifa was largely responsible for the capitol violence an you tried to chastise me for saying so. Come to find out I was right. I forgive you.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Other than actual video evidence.

Lol. What video evidence. Every single video of “fraud” that I’ve seen was instantly refuted. The suitcase of ballots was logically explained away. The truck driver admitted he lied about the whole thing. It’s just a bunch of lies. Even the Trump-appointed AG that saved Trump’s behind in the collusion scandal said “no evidence of widespread fraud. 

We DID catch Trump on tape 1/2 trying to fraudulently overturn the election. 

Yes or No Question.

Was that call to Georgia the only time Trump tried to interfere with the election, or do you think there were other instances that weren’t recorded?

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol. What video evidence. Every single video of “fraud” that I’ve seen was instantly refuted. The suitcase of ballots was logically explained away. The truck driver admitted he lied about the whole thing. It’s just a bunch of lies. Even the Trump-appointed AG that saved Trump’s behind in the collusion scandal said “no evidence of widespread fraud. 

We DID catch Trump on tape 1/2 trying to fraudulently overturn the election. 

Yes or No Question.

Was that call to Georgia the only time Trump tried to interfere with the election, or do you think there were other instances that weren’t recorded?

Yes or no question...do you think there was any election fraud last election?

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yes or no question...do you think there was any election fraud last election?

Yes. There’s some fraud in every election. But I think it’s normally insignificant. I was really concerned that there would be widespread fraud in this cycle, but I just have not seen evidence of widespread fraud. Neither has anyone else. 

I think that the wide use of mail in ballots threw everybody’s predictions off, and also caused irregularities in the way and length of time it took to get all of the votes counted. I also think that the possibility for fraud is much, much greater when using mail in ballots, and I disagree that we should be sending a ballot to everyone on the voter rolls. Even though widespread fraud wasn’t proven in this election, the opportunities for such fraud is just too great when the use of mail in ballots is so widespread. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes. There’s some fraud in every election. But I think it’s normally insignificant. I was really concerned that there would be widespread fraud in this cycle, but I just have not seen evidence of widespread fraud. Neither has anyone else. 

I think that the wide use of mail in ballots threw everybody’s predictions off, and also caused irregularities in the way and length of time it took to get all of the votes counted. I also think that the possibility for fraud is much, much greater when using mail in ballots, and I disagree that we should be sending a ballot to everyone on the voter rolls. Even though widespread fraud wasn’t proven in this election, the opportunities for such fraud is just too great when the use of mail in ballots is so widespread. 

So no concerns that he was winning the four states in question election night and counting was shut down and  somehow biden wins an amazing majority of remaining votes.  Or that biden got so many votes from so few counties?

You have no issues with how the election was handled, the mail in ballot handling, the voting machines that Texas refused, all good?

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So no concerns that he was winning the four states in question election night and counting was shut down and  somehow biden wins an amazing majority of remaining votes.  Or that biden got so many votes from so few counties?

You have no issues with how the election was handled, the mail in ballot handling, the voting machines that Texas refused, all good?

No. We had been hearing for weeks to expect Trump to do good on election night and then the races would tighten as the mail in votes were counted. 

Hardin County, Texas as an example. Trump got something like 88% of the total votes cast. Biden got 12%. But if you look as  the mail in ballots cast in Hardin County, 38% went to Biden. I don’t suspect that there was any fraud here.... more Dems voted by mail, and I suspect that was true nationwide. 

The sheer volume of mail in ballots in states where they sent every voter a ballot to mail made counting all of the ballots on election night impossible.

They were going to have to stop counting at some point. To point at the fact that humans can’t work for days on in as proof that fraud happened is a reach. 

“Texas” didn’t refuse any voting machines. The choice of voting mechanisms is left up to each county to decide for themselves. Which ones did your County use? Most of us have no idea. 

2 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No. We had been hearing for weeks to expect Trump to do good on election night and then the races would tighten as the mail in votes were counted. 

Hardin County, Texas as an example. Trump got something like 88% of the total votes cast. Biden got 12%. But if you look as  the mail in ballots cast in Hardin County, 38% went to Biden. I don’t suspect that there was any fraud here.... more Dems voted by mail, and I suspect that was true nationwide. 

The sheer volume of mail in ballots in states where they sent every voter a ballot to mail made counting all of the ballots on election night impossible.

They were going to have to stop counting at some point. To point at the fact that humans can’t work for days on in as proof that fraud happened is a reach. 

“Texas” didn’t refuse any voting machines. The choice of voting mechanisms is left up to each county to decide for themselves. Which ones did your County use? Most of us have no idea. 

Should have said software, not machines.

And why did they send out so many mail in ballots that weren’t requested?

23 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Should have said software, not machines.

And why did they send out so many mail in ballots that weren’t requested?

They blamed that on the pandemic. I think it had the effect of bringing in more votes than would typically vote. There was a push to do the same in Texas going forward and it was shot down. 

I really feel like we’re going to have fraud problems in the future with mass mailouts, if we didn’t have them this time. 

Like the old saying goes, it’s not what you believe or even what you know.... it’s what you can prove.