Bridge City 78 West Orange-Stark 46/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Bridge City 78 West Orange-Stark 46/FINAL

My Stangs played with mostly freshman and JV.  Two varsity players that done get much PT.  It was a joke and the school should have been ashamed.

Silsbee had the positive cases and this shouldn’t have been done to our boys. Football should have been shut down if the truth were told but this is why we don’t keep coaches in other sports.  Sad day for my Mustangs.

41 minutes ago, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

My Stangs played with mostly freshman and JV.  Two varsity players that done get much PT.  It was a joke and the school should have been ashamed.

Silsbee had the positive cases and this shouldn’t have been done to our boys. Football should have been shut down if the truth were told but this is why we don’t keep coaches in other sports.  Sad day for my Mustangs.

Close contact, I can see why they are quarantine. 

42 minutes ago, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

Some football players did quarantine, also volleyball did also.

Just now, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

Football is what all of these AD’s care about.  Especially at WOS, I played for WOS in the 80’s and if you were an athlete and did not play football then you were ridiculed.  We don’t have a athletic director we have a football coach bottom line and that’s why we don’t win at anything else consistently.

Nah you have a great AD!!! They are just obeying the rules. Close contact is a real thing 

Correct CDC did not make the call is what I’ve herd.  I was told it was WOCCISD if so the teams that played Silsbee before my Mustangs would be notified as well.  Our district screwed our girls in Volleyball but did everything to keep football going.  We had positive cases on the coaching staff, players all season and we alllowed them to play.  Double standard in Orange County.

I think it's comical how WOS quarantined the volleyball and boys basketball teams; but didn't allow cheerleaders, drill team or band to a football game yet still played Varsity and JV football. With that being said, it looks like it came back to haunt them in the playoffs, so maybe that's why they're being so cautious this time??