CROSBY 21 ALEDO 55/FINAL

WOSgrad

Crosby had a fantastic year.  Aledo has been to state many times and is well coached and used to this type of game.  They also have as good or better athletes than Crosby.  Remember that they barely lost to a 6A team that is playing for a state title tomorrow.  Hats off to both schools and incredible seasons!

30 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I truly don't know what to say

I'd say, great season Crosby.  Hold your head high.  You played hard, and I hope that you had fun and enjoyed the ride.  To Aledo, give your recruiting coordinator a raise.  He or she has brought in some great talent year after year.  The Bearcat OL was big, strong, and mobile.  The RB and WR were top notch.  The transfer QB from San Diego, CA was a smooth game manager and distributor of the football.  Not every HS program has an abundance of OL kids 6'4" - 6'6" and 250 lbs. - 295 lbs.  Keep that recruiting pipeline wide open.

Go Indians.  Peace.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's not even Crosby, any team including Memorial would get whipped by Aledo. How the hell Cedar Hill beat em is my question now. 

Aledo had a sophomore QB. They stopped Cedar Hill with 4 minutes left down by 3. Started making a few plays but threw an interception and then Cedar Hill scored to ice it. With this QB it might have been different game. 

11 minutes ago, Razor said:

how we would anyone know this?  that kid most likely never plays a down (punter for Aledo)...he must run track...he's got to be bored silly if all he does is punt for Aledo!!

He is a soccer and track guy also.  22.15 200 as a Freshman last year.  He is on their sprint relays also.

42 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's not even Crosby, any team including Memorial would get whipped by Aledo. How the hell Cedar Hill beat em is my question now. 

Cedar Hill playing for title in 6A. They’re damn good. Yeah Aledo would destroy “any” Memorial HS in the state. These folks that think Carthage could beat Aledo are outta their mind. I mean damn they’ve won 10 titles!!!

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to CROSBY 21 ALEDO 55/FINAL

2nd team left in the state.  Not too bad for an unranked school that wasn’t suppose to make it past the second round.  Crosby surprised everyone!  They gave us 12-5A homers  something to brag about for years to come!   
Thanks you boys for a great ride!   Thanks for the memories!  This Bulldog is SUPER proud of Cougar nation! 

22 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Most impressed with Aledo’s defense.  They look solid at every position.

And JoJo, holy moly, no wonder Alabama wants him.

Yessir their defense is unbelievable. Every one of those kids have ripped up arms. You can tell they live in the weight room! Super congrats to Crosby on an incredible season!