Can't watch State Games- who do you blame???

RidinTheRange

If you're mad you can;t watch the state games, complain to Sinclair. It’s that conglomerate that is super pro Trump and makes their news stations read propaganda about rigged elections. They acquired the regional sports networks when Fox merged with another huge company last year and had to sell off certain assets to get around antitrust laws. Since then they have demanded an outrageous amount from the TV providers. Never seen all of them say no before, so you know it’s not any one provider that’s holding this up.

Who's ready for 2024???

1 hour ago, RidinTheRange said:

If you're mad you can;t watch the state games, complain to Sinclair. It’s that conglomerate that is super pro Trump and makes their news stations read propaganda about rigged elections. They acquired the regional sports networks when Fox merged with another huge company last year and had to sell off certain assets to get around antitrust laws. Since then they have demanded an outrageous amount from the TV providers. Never seen all of them say no before, so you know it’s not any one provider that’s holding this up.

Who's ready for 2024???

I receive Foxsports Southwest via Spectrum cable. I am able to watch the games.

Didn't know there was a wide spread problem.

2 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

Who's ready for 2024???

Again, hate will make do and say strange things!

4 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

Who's ready for 2024???

If only Hillary had won we could watch football... Pathetic. 

5 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

If you're mad you can;t watch the state games, complain to Sinclair. It’s that conglomerate that is super pro Trump and makes their news stations read propaganda about rigged elections. T

Really?  Then you obviously haven't seen a KFDM broadcast lately.

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m on Direct TV.  We get the games.  Change providers.  

I'm not caveman! I cut the cord long ago to save over a $100 a month.  Would you mind sharing with me your Direct TV login and password for the weekend, so I can watch the games?  I can stream through your provider, that would be awesome!  You can PM it to me, Thank you!

21 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

Who's ready for 2024???

Keep repeating this lie and maybe some day someone will believe it. Good lord, the pettiness of some people these days.

1 minute ago, gogo1734 said:

Keep repeating this lie and maybe some day someone will believe it. Good lord, the pettiness of some people these days.

Go check out the scripted propaganda that every single Sinclair News outlet repeats word for word.  A simple Google search will lead you to it.  Not petty, just aware!

Go Coogs!!!

Just now, RidinTheRange said:

Go check out the scripted propaganda that every single Sinclair News outlet repeats word for word.  A simple Google search will lead you to it.  Not petty, just aware!

Go Coogs!!!

You're not aware of much of anything. It's easy to realize from your posts on this page. Go read a KFDM post, they're owned by Sinclair, then come try to tell us they're "pro-Trump."

12 minutes ago, gogo1734 said:

You're not aware of much of anything. It's easy to realize from your posts on this page. Go read a KFDM post, they're owned by Sinclair, then come try to tell us they're "pro-Trump."

Google KFDM election coverage, and see how many stories pop up about a rigged election.  

Got the Coogs in another tight one! Go Big RED!!!

21 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

Who's ready for 2024???

This is deplorable.  There needs to be some impeaching behind this. Getting to where a man can't even lie anymore.

1 hour ago, RidinTheRange said:

I'm not caveman! I cut the cord long ago to save over a $100 a month.  Would you mind sharing with me your Direct TV login and password for the weekend, so I can watch the games?  I can stream through your provider, that would be awesome!  You can PM it to me, Thank you!

But yet here you are wanting to take advantage of someone else, who in your words is a caveman. And you expect a login and password. Here you go...

Login= [email protected]

Password= Come on man

4 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

I understand saving money, believe me.  The current problem with Covid limits our options a lot, so my wife & I spend more time in front of the idiot box (TV) than prior to this bonafide cluster fudge.  If I had a login & password for it (and hadn’t forgot it, like so many other logins & passwords), I’d be happy to share.  Hopefully you can find a relative or friend that wants to watch it also, and you can join them.  Otherwise, take solace in the fact that you have an extra $100 dollars this month that I don’t have.  

On 1/15/2021 at 9:28 AM, WOSdrummer99 said:

But yet here you are wanting to take advantage of someone else, who in your words is a caveman. And you expect a login and password. Here you go...

Login= [email protected]

Password= Come on man

Appreciate you drummer99!  Unfortunatly, the Login and Password didn't work.

Now, let's get to some important issues this next 4 years, like paying for people in other countries to have abortions!!!

3 hours ago, RidinTheRange said:

Appreciate you drummer99!  Unfortunatly, the Login and Password didn't work.

Now, let's get to some important issues this next 4 years, like paying for people in other countries to have abortions!!!

How about this?

As we are in the High School Football Forum, let's talk HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL.

If you wish to debate politics, here is the forum for you: 

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/forum/101-political-forum/