Hard to shame a shameless man

UT alum

LYIN TED is the absolute worst.. idk how people can trust the man after Trump called his wife UGLY and speculated about his dad being involved in the JFK assassination.. then Cruz goes on to be a Trump lap dog for the next 4 years trying to “win grace” from the lord and savior DJT.

Dude is a traitor to his family and the country. 

39 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

LYIN TED is the absolute worst.. idk how people can trust the man after Trump called his wife UGLY and speculated about his dad being involved in the JFK assassination.. then Cruz goes on to be a Trump lap dog for the next 4 years trying to “win grace” from the lord and savior DJT.

Dude is a traitor to his family and the country. 

And where do your loyalties lie?

He didn't ask to overturn anything.  He was asking for a ten-day period to audit mail in ballots in those battlegound states, and if there were improprieties, figure where to go from there.  If there were no wide-scale improprieties, the electoral votes would be certified.  Don't get me wrong... I'd like to see such a thing (although I have no idea about its constitutionality) so that IF there was widespread fraud, it would be brought to light, and if there wasn't widespread fraud, then it would be proven, too.

At least that's my understanding of what was happening.

BTW... the Dems object to the certification every time a Republican is elected.  Un-bunch your unmentionables.  

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

What Ted Cruz did to the Constitution on January 6 is analogous to what atheists do to the Bible.  The man is an abomination and an embarrassment to the State of Texas. 

You don’t think most politicians pull that kind of stuff? I’m not a Cruz fan. I always feel like he’s trying to sell me my own car. But he’s just like the rest. They all trying to stick it to your old lady while you’re at work. 

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You don’t think most politicians pull that kind of stuff? I’m not a Cruz fan. I always feel like he’s trying to sell me my own car. But he’s just like the rest. They all trying to stick it to your old lady while you’re at work. 

Selling you your own car..... Lmao

The last sentence.... that would be Jody. Lol

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He didn't ask to overturn anything.  He was asking for a ten-day period to audit mail in ballots in those battlegound states, and if there were improprieties, figure where to go from there.  If there were no wide-scale improprieties, the electoral votes would be certified.  Don't get me wrong... I'd like to see such a thing (although I have no idea about its constitutionality) so that IF there was widespread fraud, it would be brought to light, and if there wasn't widespread fraud, then it would be proven, too.

At least that's my understanding of what was happening.

BTW... the Dems object to the certification every time a Republican is elected.  Un-bunch your unmentionables.  

Exactly!

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Shredded it with his call to overturn the popular vote. I know his chicken manure call was for an “audit”, not literally to overturn, but that’s what chickenmanures do. 

He did NOT call to overturn the popular vote.  He requested an audit.  Quit listening to Schumer and Pelosi.

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Do you remember when Trump called Mrs. Cruz ugly?  That darned Trump!  He's rude and crude, but look what he did for the economy before it fell apart.

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I guess I’m not understanding where you’re headed with that one...

Way back when Trump was insulting people from both parties way back in the 16 primaries, sound minded people from the right should have found a different candidate.  Even if we'd lost the presidency in '16, we'd still be in a better position than we are today.  There's no arguing with that.  

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Way back when Trump was insulting people from both parties way back in the 16 primaries, sound minded people from the right should have found a different candidate.  Even if we'd lost the presidency in '16, we'd still be in a better position than we are today.  There's no arguing with that.  

I agree

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s quite possible. 

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah, Hillary could have already sold the rest of our uranium to the Russians, who she is so concerned about anyone colluding with. We would also be overrun with radical muslims and there would have been several mass murders. Healthcare and free college for all would have already bankrupted this country. One thing good though is we would not have had a Covid pandemic. 
There is your argument. 

On 1/13/2021 at 3:32 PM, BS Wildcats said:

He did NOT call to overturn the popular vote.  He requested an audit.  Quit listening to Schumer and Pelosi.

Potato, puhtato. Disrupting a process ratifying the votes of the fifty states who had certified their results was his goal. Audits could be achieved legislatively. A look-back, so to speak. Jan. 6 was not the day. Ted Cruz is a pathetic trump wannabe.

On 1/13/2021 at 12:06 PM, SmashMouth said:

No one has pulled that kind of stuff since 1876, and it didn’t work then, either.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Potato, puhtato. Disrupting a process ratifying the votes of the fifty states who had certified their results was his goal. Audits could be achieved legislatively. A look-back, so to speak. Jan. 6 was not the day. Ted Cruz is a pathetic trump wannabe.

So, he did not call to overturn the vote.  Admit it!!!

On 1/13/2021 at 9:12 AM, UT alum said:

Shredded it with his call to overturn the popular vote. I know his chicken manure call was for an “audit”, not literally to overturn, but that’s what chickenmanures do. 

If your interpretation of the words, “audit the mail-in votes”, is the same as “overturn the popular vote”, you might want to consider a lawsuit against your college professors.  And you folks make fun of TX A&M?  Since our institutions of higher learning have neglected in their duties, I suggest you Google the word “audit”.  I’ve been an advocate for a voting audit for several months, based on the law of probability.   Since the number of total votes cast were way out of proportion to past elections, it would appear to be a logical course of action.  Big businesses & banks, have (usually) annual audits by an internal audit group.  But if an anomaly shows up, something big out of the ordinary like out of the law of probability, it would call for an impromptu audit.  That’s what happened in our 2020 election.

I will give you good on one thing.  I knew that Dem politicians feared an audit, but your post is proof that the average Dem fears one just as much.  Even more proof that an audit is needed.  Even Dem voters know the election was won with chicanery.  No one who has nothing to hide fears an audit.  Not so for those who had their hands in the cookie jar.