GARY KINNE NAMED NEW BUNA HC/AD

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, DP#1FAN said:

Mark would be a great fit there. I've heard there is interest from several local Coaches. I hope I'm being vague! 🤣

I have no doubt that it's going to get a lot of interest.  Buna would probably be a really good job.  Especially for this area..  I only mention Mark because I personally know what a great guy he is as well as good coach.  If what I read is true about what Evadale is paying him, then they don't deserve to keep him.  I hope he leaves and takes a bunch with him.

59 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

I have no doubt that it's going to get a lot of interest.  Buna would probably be a really good job.  Especially for this area..  I only mention Mark because I personally know what a great guy he is as well as good coach.  If what I read is true about what Evadale is paying him, then they don't deserve to keep him.  I hope he leaves and takes a bunch with him.

That would probably make a lot of people in Evadale happy lol. Some of those guys I've talked to think 3 or 4 coaches on staff is enough to win. Delusional lol. 

6 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Hasn't he been in Evadale for 20 years?  Its hard to complain about pay, if you have been at a place for two decades.  Take your arse down the road long long time ago if its income related.   From what I hear, those evadale people arent happy with MW any longer and ready to part ways?  Mark has won a lot of games for that community, so if the "kid" who should be playing isnt playing is the real problem, then by God, everybody move around and somebody will get a great coach.  Lets all be honest with ourselves.......the rebels arent who they used to be

1 hour ago, mrtomcat said:

Hasn't he been in Evadale for 20 years?  Its hard to complain about pay, if you have been at a place for two decades.  Take your arse down the road long long time ago if its income related.   From what I hear, those evadale people arent happy with MW any longer and ready to part ways?  Mark has won a lot of games for that community, so if the "kid" who should be playing isnt playing is the real problem, then by God, everybody move around and somebody will get a great coach.  Lets all be honest with ourselves.......the rebels arent who they used to be

Perhaps he wanted his kids to graduate.  I don’t know.  

Buna should hire Blake Worley. He is the current Winnsboro Defensive Coordinator/ Head Baseball Coach. Worley helped Pleasant Grove win their first state championship in 2017 in football. He has championship experience in both baseball and softball as well at Pleasant Grove. This would make him a first time AD/HFC, but he is the perfect candidate for us. His resume is incredible. I've heard he's looking to head to this area. Let's make it happen! 

15 hours ago, TheScorchedHawk said:

Buna should hire Blake Worley. He is the current Winnsboro Defensive Coordinator/ Head Baseball Coach. Worley helped Pleasant Grove win their first state championship in 2017 in football. He has championship experience in both baseball and softball as well at Pleasant Grove. This would make him a first time AD/HFC, but he is the perfect candidate for us. His resume is incredible. I've heard he's looking to head to this area. Let's make it happen! 

Welcome to the board Coach Worley.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, Benchwarmer9 said:

Why not?? The guy won at hardin, he has over 160 football wins and is a great offensive mind coach. 

buna dont throw the ball bubba.....next 

• WOSgrad changed the title to GARY KINNE NAMED NEW BUNA HC/AD