Free Speech!

BS Wildcats

54 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That ain’t old school, that’s racist.  The scripture you posted from Luke would directly apply to this “preacher.”

That was kind of my point. There were many places in the south in the 60s where County Clerks wouldn’t issue marriage licenses to interracial couples. Kinda like in SETX a couple of years ago when County Clerks weren’t willing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. We all eventually decided that the interracial thing wasn’t wrong, and I suspect that we’ll get there on gay marriages, too.... that’s when you’ll look foolish for refusing to bake that cake. 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That was kind of my point. There were many places in the south in the 60s where County Clerks wouldn’t issue marriage licenses to interracial couples. Kinda like in SETX a couple of years ago when County Clerks weren’t willing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. We all eventually decided that the interracial thing wasn’t wrong, and I suspect that we’ll get there on gay marriages, too.... that’s when you’ll look foolish for refusing to bake that cake. 

Interracial marriage is not sinful but gay marriage is, that is clearly stated in the Bible.  Following God’s Word is never foolish.

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Are you also opposed to divorces and second marriages? Those are sinful, too. 

The problem is this... while I believe that it is sinful for ME to participate in homosexual activities, my beliefs are just that... mine. 
On the other hand, I can have a neighbor who hasn’t chosen to live their life according to God’s word, and believes that homosexuality is a condition that one is born with. Like Downs Syndrome or something. Why should he have to live his life without being able to marry a person that he loves, without all of the benefits that marriage brings... rights of survivorship, inheritance, etc, much less just wanting to make a lifelong commitment. 
Why should he have to live his life according to your beliefs?

1 minute ago, CardinalBacker said:

Are you also opposed to divorces and second marriages? Those are sinful, too. 

That isn’t 100% correct, but I suggest you read and figure it out for yourself.  You were obviously in churches that spewed garbage by your own admission.  I will agree that we pick and choose our “acceptable” sins these days.  We have even placed our stamp of approval on killing our most innocent and call it a choice.

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The problem is this... while I believe that it is sinful for ME to participate in homosexual activities, my beliefs are just that... mine. 
On the other hand, I can have a neighbor who hasn’t chosen to live their life according to God’s word, and believes that homosexuality is a condition that one is born with. Like Downs Syndrome or something. Why should he have to live his life without being able to marry a person that he loves, without all of the benefits that marriage brings... rights of survivorship, inheritance, etc, much less just wanting to make a lifelong commitment. 
Why should he have to live his life according to your beliefs?

He doesn’t...I just don’t have to agree with it.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

And you shouldn't have to have that "belief" shoved down your throat daily by those who think you should believe as they do

... and who is doing that?

Most normal people do not care at all what gay people do.. in fact, most normal people don’t care at all about what others are doing.  idk why conservatives, the party of small government (lol ya right), are always getting their snowflake panties in a bunch over it

18 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Most normal people do not care at all what gay people do.. in fact, most normal people don’t care at all about what others are doing.  idk why conservatives, the party of small government (lol ya right), are always getting their snowflake panties in a bunch over it

The government, the left and the media   (what a surprise)

25 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You would be the snowflake with wadded panties. Why do your care what conservatives do, since none of us are supposed to care? 
Troll, nothing more. 

3 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Maybe you should stop actively looking for gay people stuff and stop trying to be a victim

Turn off the tv and smartphone. No one cares what gay people do except you far right radical wack jobs 

And how is it, exactly, that you "know" what I actively search for?   Far right radical wack job?   Do tell, how do you know this as well?  Just because you are at one extreme, doesnt mean I am at the other if I dont agree with you.  It is the far left radical lefties who believe that any belief other than their own is totally unacceptable and unworthy of consideration and must be censored.  By the way, show me where I have,on this board, offered much in the way of commentaries on gays.

Just now, stevenash said:

And how is it, exactly, that you "know" what I actively search for?   Far right radical wack job?   Do tell, how do you know this as well?  Just because you are at one extreme, doesnt mean I am at the other if I dont agree with you.  It is the far left radical lefties who believe that any belief other than their own is totally unacceptable and unworthy of consideration and must be censored.

Bro you and the other wackjobs are on here talking about how much you’re victimized by gay people being gay

Who caresssssssssss what they do???

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Sorry, you are quite wrong.  Not claiming victimization caused directly by a Gay, but rather by those using Gays to advance their own political agenda.  But I wouldnt expect any more from you.  

So you are victimized by gay people advancing their political agenda.. of wanting the right to get married?? 

You might be a closet homosexual, or homophobe, if you’re that sensitive and easily triggered by gay people wanting to get married. Seriously. 

Everyone come take a look, I think snake oil Steve just outed himself 😂😂

@new tobie @CardinalBacker @Big girl @PAMFAM10 @UT alum

35 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you are victimized by gay people advancing their political agenda.. of wanting the right to get married?? 

You might be a closet homosexual, or homophobe, if you’re that sensitive and easily triggered by gay people wanting to get married. Seriously. 

Everyone come take a look, I think snake oil Steve just outed himself 😂😂

@new tobie @CardinalBacker @Big girl @PAMFAM10 @UT alum

How "provocative"!  Since I know how much weight your opinion carries here, I think I will not fret about it.