My schedule for this week

Going to check out some good ones this week. Both games will be for sole possession of 1st place in their respective districts.

Tuesday night I will travel to Coldspring to see the #13 state ranked, #4 SETX New Waverly at #7 state ranked and #3 SETX Coldspring-Oakhurst. This will be a battle for 1st place in district 23-3A with both teams coming in at 3-0 in district.

Saturday I will be in Buna to broadcast #11 state ranked, #1 SETX East Chambers at #8 SETX Buna. This one will also be for sole possession of 1st place in district 22-3A (providing both win their games Tuesday night). Both teams are currently 4-0 in district play.

Looking forward to seeing/broadcasting some great 3A basketball this week!!

SETXsports Games of the Week:

Tuesday Jan. 12: New Waverly at Coldspring-Oakhurst

Saturday Jan. 16: East Chambers at Buna (broadcast)

6 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Going to check out some good ones this week. Both games will be for sole possession of 1st place in their respective districts.

Tuesday night I will travel to Coldspring to see the #13 state ranked, #4 SETX New Waverly at #7 state ranked and #3 SETX Coldspring-Oakhurst. This will be a battle for 1st place in district 23-3A with both teams coming in at 3-0 in district.

Saturday I will be in Buna to broadcast #11 state ranked, #1 SETX East Chambers at #8 SETX Buna. This one will also be for sole possession of 1st place in district 22-3A (providing both win their games Tuesday night). Both teams are currently 4-0 in district play.

Looking forward to seeing/broadcasting some great 3A basketball this week!!

SETXsports Games of the Week:

Tuesday Jan. 12: New Waverly at Coldspring-Oakhurst

Saturday Jan. 16: East Chambers at Buna (broadcast)

Thanks for coming to my hometown Coldspring @AggiesAreWe. You should try The Hop for a good hamburger & a good milkshake!!