Question for InMAGAwe trust

stevenash

20 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t understand it. I’m wrong from time to time, (on a matter of fact, but never on opinion, lol) but you just have to admit that you learned something and move on. 

Lemme tell you something about me. When Al Gore lost, I didn’t give a gol darn about Florida because Al lost his home state. Win Tennessee, Florida doesn’t matter. Shame on him. Elections are safe in this country. Losers aren’t always happy, but classy ones accept it and move on. Kerry and Clinton both conceded within 24 hours of the polls closing. Trump has the opposite of class, whatever that is. Georgia was recounted twice, one of them an audit. There is no excuse for this election not to have been conceded other than naked political ambition at the cost of Constitutional values. Want me to slither back under my rock now?

39 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Lemme tell you something about me. When Al Gore lost, I didn’t give a gol darn about Florida because Al lost his home state. Win Tennessee, Florida doesn’t matter. Shame on him. Elections are safe in this country. Losers aren’t always happy, but classy ones accept it and move on. Kerry and Clinton both conceded within 24 hours of the polls closing. Trump has the opposite of class, whatever that is. Georgia was recounted twice, one of them an audit. There is no excuse for this election not to have been conceded other than naked political ambition at the cost of Constitutional values. Want me to slither back under my rock now?

I thought Clinton showed a lack of class in ‘16 by not conceding election night.... it was cut and dried. I wasn’t upset about Gore not conceding until he did (well, the second time he conceded) ... the race in ‘00 was just too close. 

I knew by 11/5/20 that it was over. Even if he waited until he exhausted his legal challenges (which were pointless), he should have conceded by 12/14 at the latest. To still be hoping on 1/6/21 that he could somehow overturn the election results was pure delusion and lunacy, the likes of which we’ve never seen before. 

But that makes me a lib traitor, lol. 

44 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Second thought.... elections aren’t safe with mass mail-in balloting. That needs to be addressed or it will be the undoing of our democracy. We need voter ID requirements as well.  The possibilities for fraud are too great because of lax controls. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Second thought.... elections aren’t safe with mass mail-in balloting. That needs to be addressed or it will be the undoing of our democracy. We need voter ID requirements as well.  The possibilities for fraud are too great because of lax controls. 

Disagree. Been working pills for 40 years. The system is good, not perfect, but best in the world.

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Disagree. Been working pills for 40 years. The system is good, not perfect, but best in the world.

No, sir... we’ve never had a total mass mailout to every voter on the roll without a request. Never. 
If people really do feel like the mail in ballots were a source of fraud in 2020 and Dems refuse to tighten the requirements up, you will see fraud becoming more prevalent. Once people feel like our elections can’t be trusted (and that’s what a very large percentage of the country believes today) our democracy will fail. It’s long since time for Democrats to agree to sensible voter ID laws, no illegal immigrants voting, and mail out ballots by permission only.... or honest people will be forced to vote with bullets. It’s a very dangerous game that Dems are playing. 

You can’t be the party of “everybody has a right to right to vote” while simultaneously encouraging voter fraud. 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, sir... we’ve never had a total mass mailout to every voter on the roll without a request. Never. 
If people really do feel like the mail in ballots were a source of fraud in 2020 and Dems refuse to tighten the requirements up, you will see fraud becoming more prevalent. Once people feel like our elections can’t be trusted (and that’s what a very large percentage of the country believes today) our democracy will fail. It’s long since time for Democrats to agree to sensible voter ID laws, no illegal immigrants voting, and mail out ballots by permission only.... or honest people will be forced to vote with bullets. It’s a very dangerous game that Dems are playing. 

You can’t be the party of “everybody has a right to right to vote” while simultaneously encouraging voter fraud. 

Yeah, that’s why I asked the question I did. Big difference between absentee voting and mass mail out ballots. Night & Day. 

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The R’s do not have it in them.  You watch them sit back and not go after Joe and Hunter on their China and Ukraine dealings.

There’s nothing there. 

Nothing that the rest of them aren’t doing. It’s like wanting to investigate Biden for drinking martinis at lunch... when they all do it. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

There’s nothing there. 

Nothing that the rest of them aren’t doing. It’s like wanting to investigate Biden for drinking martinis at lunch... when they all do it. 

I think are absolutely some shady dealings with the Biden’s and Ukraine.  Now, with Dem, control nothing will happen.

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s nothing there. 

So little there that Joe pulled a quid pro quo, admittedly so, video included, to get rid of the investigator sniffing around Burisma and Hunter, but nothing happens. Trump got impeached by a phone call with no grit for supposedly the same thing. 

You are right, there are a lot of them involved (R & D), especially the ones controlling the first impeachment. Again, this is why Trump was/is so hated, not because he was so brash, even though he was.

21 minutes ago, baddog said:

So little there that Joe pulled a quid pro quo, admittedly so, video included, to get rid of the investigator sniffing around Burisma and Hunter, but nothing happens. Trump got impeached by a phone call with no grit for supposedly the same thing. 

You are right, there are a lot of them involved (R & D), especially the ones controlling the first impeachment. Again, this is why Trump was/is so hated, not because he was so brash, even though he was.

Not so much true. I felt like there was nothing to the first impeachment, but absolutely detested him as President. What people don’t realize is this... while YOU are ready and willing to overlook his behavior, most decent, undecided voters aren’t willing to just ignore repugnant behavior. It doesn’t make them “snowflakes” because they hold themselves and their leaders to certain standards of decency that Trump obviously lacked, and his loyalists didn’t demand. 

When a lifelong conservative like myself really, REALLY doesn’t want to vote for the Republican candidate, that’s not a bad reflection on me, that’s a bad reflection on the candidate. I’m not alone, either. 

And for what it’s worth, people didn’t decide to dislike trump over the impeachment... their minds were made up years before that.  

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not so much true. I felt like there was nothing to the first impeachment, but absolutely detested him as President. What people don’t realize is this... while YOU are ready and willing to overlook his behavior, most decent, undecided voters aren’t willing to just ignore repugnant behavior. It doesn’t make them “snowflakes” because they hold themselves and their leaders to certain standards of decency that Trump obviously lacked, and his loyalists didn’t demand. 

When a lifelong conservative like myself really, REALLY doesn’t want to vote for the Republican candidate, that’s not a bad reflection on me, that’s a bad reflection on the candidate. I’m not alone, either. 

And for what it’s worth, people didn’t decide to dislike trump over the impeachment... their minds were made up years before that.  

That’s all you gleaned from my post......the last line? My post was about Hunter being protected by Daddy with a quid pro quo, while Trump had to experience a witch hunt impeachment. Like or dislike Trump, are these the kinds of game we can expect from lawmakers (I use that term very loosely)? No one can explain why one is guilty and the other is not......with freakin EVIDENCE......confession and video!!!!

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

That’s all you gleaned from my post......the last line? My post was about Hunter being protected by Daddy with a quid pro quo, while Trump had to experience a witch hunt impeachment. Like or dislike Trump, are these the kinds of game we can expect from lawmakers (I use that term very loosely)? No one can explain why one is guilty and the other is not......with freakin EVIDENCE......confession and video!!!!

I can explain it... because the President was from one party and the House of reps was controlled by another. Just like in ‘98 when another President was impeached by a house of reps that was from a different party. 

And I’ve already seen some of my Republican friends posting “Impeach Biden,” so I’m guessing all we’ll have to do is elect a couple more Rs to the house and they’ll find a crime to fit.