Dodgeball Bowl state championship

I saw in person how SLC beat Trinity and Duncanville.  One week, mostly passing, the next with the run and D'ville's Dline was huge.  I know darn well Westlake doesn't have that kind of talent on the defensive side of of the ball and SLC has 2 receivers and RB that you have to deal with plus the #1 QB in the nation, class of '22 so I've got SLC......

This may be the highest per capita household income game ever to be played in a UIL state championship? Whoever wins this game gets to be the man that beat the man that beat the man. I think North Shore is still the best team in the state but a three turnover day caused the not to be that afternoon against Westlake. 

More than any other year I can think of, which happens to also be the UIL’s 100th, the 2020 5A and 6A championship games highlight the dichotomy of THSF. Two things get you to a title game. 1) The best athlete x coach combination which is Crosby, Cedar Hill and Denton Ryan. 2) The best money x athlete combination which is SLC, Westlake, Aledo, Cedar Park and Katy. 

Those combinations mean less the further you drop in classifications where individual players have more of an impact but I think I’m the big divisions it draws a pretty clear picture of who actually has a “chance” when the season starts.