Does Trump still have a chance

Big girl

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If someone was breaking into your house, would you shoot first, or wait to see if he is armed? That's different than shooting someone in the back that is fleeing or kneeling on someone's neck for around 8 minutes.

She wasn’t breaking into a residence. The cop shot her in the neck in cold blood. Why aren’t you outraged? 

52 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If They were breaking and entering through a window, and the owner who was in his shop killed them, I would say that It's justified.

You talk out both sides of your mouth. I remember an “armed” robber who was shot and killed in a Dollar Store by an employee. His sister was upset that he was dead, said the employee should have called the police. The sister was told he was robbing the store. She said, and I quote, “So, he was just robbing”. It’s a mentality I will never understand. Seems you possess the same mentality and then lie about a different situation. I trust no communist’s opinions anyway. Don’t know why I waste my time on you.  Your stupid lies are so predictable. 

I never want to see a woman being shot period. It appears that she was entering a room where there were congressmen and women there. The police were there to protect them. As for the rest of those moronic blockheads who were hanging from the Capital like a sloth, they need to be punished to the fullest of the law.

9 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

I never want to see a woman being shot period. It appears that she was entering a room where there were congressmen and women there. The police were there to protect them. As for the rest of those moronic blockheads who were hanging from the Capital like a sloth, they need to be punished to the fullest of the law.

Where were you during the riots in Minneapolis and other spots across the country? There was a policeman murdered during those but no peep from the left. Why is that? Can you explain it?

Maybe Kamala can bail  some these people out!

1 minute ago, ladybug33 said:

It’s not my job to explain why people riot from anywhere. The guy who killed the police man in Minneapolis is in jail too. All riots, mobs, and violence is wrong, especially on US soil, I don’t like that.

Not what I asked, but I’ll take it. Good to hear a lefty denounce the violent protests and looters. 

Anybody else notice how quickly the dims dropped the 25th amendment angle? It’s because they had no idea what the 25th amendment is for. They will pull the constitution out of their hip pockets when a suitable situation arises, but they know absolutely nothing about the meaning. After they get past the 1st and 2nd amendment, they are lost, all the while abusing the first two.

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Anybody else notice how quickly the dims dropped the 25th amendment angle? It’s because they had no idea what the 25th amendment is for. They will pull the constitution out of their hip pockets when a suitable situation arises, but they know absolutely nothing about the meaning. After they get past the 1st and 2nd amendment, they are lost, all the while abusing the first two.

They gave up on the 25th when Pence said that he wouldn’t participate.... congress has no say in the matter.