Exclusive Footage - Conservatives Head To MAGA Rally

InMAGAWeTrust

20 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Brother I am simply stating I pay way too much in property taxes to be living with mommy. I don’t know why you’re getting all butthurt lol 

20 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Why do you pay too much in property tax brother?

20 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

And what does butthurt mean exactly? If you’re making fun of gay men, your goddess Nancy may not like that. 

I’m thinking you didn’t see my replies SillyWilly. 

19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

You're right... it wasn't Trump's people... it was those "busloads of Antifas" that everybody keeps talking about (but nobody bothered to snap a pic).  

Disregard the fact that every single person that's been identified was a bonafide Trump follower... From the Q Shaman, the guy who sat in Pelosi's chair, the Pat Miletich, the guy who swung down from the gallery into the house chamber, the guy that chased the black capitol policeman up the stairs.... all there for the trump Rally.  Heck, I thought that Aaron Mostofsky was married to Pelosi's daughter.  I legit read that in a post on fb. 

The Shaman was literally online saying "no, it was me.  I was there.  This is my name.  I am not Antifa" because so many trump followers were trying to say that he wasn't there, or that he was a leftie. 

*Also, any information from site called "redstatenation.com" is wild speculation, tall tales, hearsay or absolute lies.

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You're right... it wasn't Trump's people... it was those "busloads of Antifas" that everybody keeps talking about (but nobody bothered to snap a pic).  

Disregard the fact that every single person that's been identified was a bonafide Trump follower... From the Q Shaman, the guy who sat in Pelosi's chair, the Pat Miletich, the guy who swung down from the gallery into the house chamber, the guy that chased the black capitol policeman up the stairs.... all there for the trump Rally.  Heck, I thought that Aaron Mostofsky was married to Pelosi's daughter.  I legit read that in a post on fb. 

The Shaman was literally online saying "no, it was me.  I was there.  This is my name.  I am not Antifa" because so many trump followers were trying to say that he wasn't there, or that he was a leftie. 

*Also, any information from site called "redstatenation.com" is wild speculation, tall tales, hearsay or absolute lies.

No doubt it was Trump voters. Doesn’t mean he incited the riot. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

1 minute ago, BS Wildcats said:

I would bet you anything it was not a registered Republican.  That is what the Dems would have you and others to believe.  

A lot of states (like Texas) don't even register their party affiliation.  So you're probably right.  

So when you say "the Demoncrat way" about impeaching a president, I'd like to remind you of the time that Ken Starr and the Republicans in the house had Bill Clinton's genitals photographed so that they could impeach him for lying to Congress about something that was none of their business... boofing an intern who wasn't complaining about it.  Something most of us would have lied about, too.   Surpisingly enough, the Rs don't like the taste of their own medicine.