How Do We Know The Election Was Stolen?

Reagan

On 1/8/2021 at 9:52 PM, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Source, then consider this fact.  

Biden won 12.5 % of the total votes cast in predominantly Republican Hardin County.  But Biden/Harris won 38% of the mail-in votes cast.  I don't think that there was any fraud here in 2020.  But Dick Morris would look at those results as proof of fraud by mail-in ballots.  

This is the hidden content, please

20 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Because Trump keeps telling us it was?

Didn't Trump also "keep telling us" he was being illegally monitored late in his campaign and early in his tenure?  Seems like I remember him being ridiculed for that only to find out it did happen.   Seems like he kept telling us there was no Russian Collusion and the left was "indignant" he would "lie about that"  Seems like Mr. Mueller validated Trumps contention.  Three weeks before the election, he stated that a vaccine was "just around the corner" and the left immediately rushed to the news and said it was not possible.  I think right about that time, NY Gov Cuomo stated that he would not accept Fed Govt certification of a vaccine but wanted his own state verification.    Seems to me he was all set to go when Pfizer made the announcement.

2 hours ago, Realville said:

If you need 20,000 armed soldiers to protect your inauguration from the people then you probably weren’t elected by the PEOPLE.

You can bet your last dollar that there will be ZERO complaints of police brutality like there was during the riots ( excuse me, "mostly peaceful demonstrations)😵

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You can bet your last dollar that there will be ZERO complaints of police brutality like there was during the riots ( excuse me, "mostly peaceful demonstrations)😵

Ain’t it funny how our politicians need police, and now, military protection? But average Joes like us should fend for ourselves with no police and unarmed (when they try and take our guns). Talk about leading by example......