So.... About Ted Cruz.

InMAGAWeTrust

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not gonna lie... it’s gonna be about two years before it really starts heat up and I’ll probably wait until then to start paying attention.  Republicans need to process that what happened to Trump isn’t just the fault of Democrats. He shot himself at every step of the way. 

And it’s not okay to say “well, he’s a little rough around the edges and he makes people angry, but.....” as an attempt to justify sub-par behavior. Demand better from the guy carrying our flag. 

Watch what happens if the Dems try to crap all over Rs over the next couple of years... they won’t be in power long. I’ve been watching the news this morning and they’re out for blood. It’ll bite them in the next election cycle if that’s their game plan. 

I agree about Trump shooting himself in the foot.  He let his mouth overload his ass, and it cost the Republicans and the country dearly.

1. They want our guns

2. They will raise taxes

3. Businesses will leave the country

4. We will have to rename parts of Arizona and California “Little Guatemala” and terrorist will be allowed to cross our borders.

5. Medicare for all will screw me big time, and I paid mine forward. Yeah, that seems fair.

6. $15 minimum wage will kill businesses and raise prices. Those who can’t afford thing now will be purchasing tents for a sidewalk home.

7. Iran will become our bosom buddies and have their sanctions lifted because of cod-less Biden. Will they nuke Israel?

8. Un will get his sanctions lifted because Biden doesn’t have the cods to face him.

9. Do you want an electric car? For the average individual, they are a bit pricey.

10. Oil production will go down and we will import more from Saudi.

If you are with the left, they already own you. You cannot object to anything they say or do and you have lost your American moniker. The rest of us, the true Americans, are the ones they need to get control over by taking our arms and raising our taxes.

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

1. They want our guns

2. They will raise taxes

4. We will have to rename parts of Arizona and California “Little Guatemala” and terrorist will be allowed to cross our borders.

5. Medicare for all will screw me big time, and I paid mine forward. Yeah, that seems fair.

6. $15 minimum wage will kill businesses and raise prices. Those who can’t afford thing now will be purchasing tents for a sidewalk home.

7. Iran will become our bosom buddies and have their sanctions lifted because of cod-less Biden. Will they nuke Israel?

8. Un will get his sanctions lifted because Biden doesn’t have the cods to face him.

9. Do you want an electric car? For the average individual, they are a bit pricey.

If you are with the left, they already own you. You cannot object to anything they say or do and you have lost your American moniker. The rest of us, the true Americans, are the ones they need to get control over by taking our arms and raising our taxes.

The way the Ds act in the next month or two will determine whether we start to heal or continue moving towards a war amongst ourselves.  Rahm Emanuel was on at least two different news show this morning demanding that any congressman who voiced concerns over election results should be criminally charged. Pay no mind to the fact that the Dems did the same thing in ‘01, 05, and 17.... these Rs must be punished. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

1. They want our guns

2. They will raise taxes

Saudi running out of oil. The land of the US was owned by Hispanics once before, and the US is doing fine. We need $15 min. wage. People want to work and be able to eat

1 minute ago, baddog said:

Most of us have always agreed that Trump tweeted and spoke too much. Where have you been? See, we are able to disagree with our side whereas y’all can’t. 

Yall like Trump because he spoke and what he spoke about. It was hard to separate the lies from truth. That was one of the problems yall didn't deal with too well.

4 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Saudi running out of oil. The land of the US was owned by Hispanics once before, and the US is doing fine. We need $15 min. wage. People want to work and be able to eat

Please show me a nation that has not been conquered and the land taken throughout history. You can’t. $15 wage will price food out of reach for the low and fixed income people. Wake up. 

28 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It doesn’t matter what the minimum wage is raised to.... you’ll never have a good life working an entry level job. Raising minimum wage only raises the cost of everything by a comparable level. It doesn’t do anything to eliminate poverty.  

You don’t get to live the dream because you demand it.. you get to live it by outperforming others. That’s been true since we were throwing spears at woolly mammoths, and it will always be true. 

I’ve  got a kid that’ll be 21 next month that’s making over $19/hour working at Walmart with benefits AND they’re paying for his tuition to earn an online bachelors. But he can pass a drug test and knows how to bust his tail. It’s crazy how things start to work out when you combine those two things. 

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Please show me a nation that has not been conquered and the land taken throughout history. You can’t. $15 wage will price food out of reach for the low and fixed income people. Wake up. 

There are also a number of people who wont get jobs, that otherwise would, because some organizations will not expand( will actually, in many cases, shrink) due to higher fixed operating costs

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

There are also a number of people who wont get jobs, that otherwise would, because some organizations will not expand( will actually, in many cases, shrink) due to higher fixed operating costs

With this regime coming in, why would a lot of people want a job?  The party of the working man is now the party for those that want something for nothing!!

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The way the Ds act in the next month or two will determine whether we start to heal or continue moving towards a war amongst ourselves.  Rahm Emanuel was on at least two different news show this morning demanding that any congressman who voiced concerns over election results should be criminally charged. Pay no mind to the fact that the Dems did the same thing in ‘01, 05, and 17.... these Rs must be punished. 

There will be no healing. They’re trying to impeach the bastard (again) with 10 days left in his term. Healing? I don’t think so. 

57 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

There will be no healing. They’re trying to impeach the bastard (again) with 10 days left in his term. Healing? I don’t think so. 

You’re right about the healing.  The Dems(CardinalBacker)have worked on dividing the country even before Trump was inaugurated.  They have no intention of healing.  What is the point of another impeachment?  It is strictly to make the division larger.  Their actions will cost them dearly in four years!

On 1/10/2021 at 1:32 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Then get better jobs. Get an education and apply it. Do you realize once wages are increased - and it won’t just be the minimum wage - then the cost of goods and services will increase. So the extra money you earn will go towards price increases for goods and services. Do you understand what I’m saying? You can make $25 to $35 per hour in 2 or 3 years working at the refineries. Minimum wage is not for raising a family. Duh. Ask more of yourself and go make it happen. 

9 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And why are people like you so willing to pay less to American workers, while many  are essential workers.

Have you actually sit down and figured what $15/hr will bring a person?  It will not support a family, it would hardly support a single person living alone.  Most of these jobs would still be part time.  Meaning, less than 40 hrs/week, no insurance benefits, and no retirement benefits.  So, do you honestly think $15/hr is sustainable for the employee and employer.  The employer would be forced to raise prices, therefore hurting business.  Will you be willing to pay $10 for a Big Mac?  You should stop listening to the Dem talking heads and do some math.  This $15/hr minimum would be very detrimental.