01/06/2021 - The day America began it’s slow-death

Chester86

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I knew the election wasn’t getting overthrown.  Pence is a much better man than to try a stunt like that.  But, do I think there was some fraud on election night, absolutely!!!

There’s always some, and I believe that there’s more from the left than from the right. But I don’t believe that it was adequate to change the outcome of the election. 

But I do think that they should restrict mail in balloting. That would eliminate a lot of possibilities for fraud. Also, I think that a lot of people who typically wouldn’t have voted ended up voting because the ballot just showed up in their mailbox. Those that are least inclined to vote are often the least knowledgeable about the candidates and will pick the one that appeals to them... and people were tired of trump. 
I think a lot of Americans are just sick of the fighting.... and that’s kind of been Trump’s thing. If the Democrats make being nasty their biggest priority, the masses won’t leave them in power for long. 

29 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

How many of you guys are just getting home from the Riots?

Me too. I'm about to start a fire...with the firewood in my backyard. Hope nothing else burns. Neighbors are coming over. We might discuss who in Hollywood is sleeping with who. How is your night going? What topics are up for discussion in your little world?

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Me too. I'm about to start a fire...with the firewood in my backyard. Hope nothing else burns. Neighbors are coming over. We might discuss who in Hollywood is sleeping with who. How is your night going? What topics are up for discussion in your little world?

I can’t believe I didn’t get an invite. I’m a hoot at parties. 

10 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

How many of you guys are just getting home from the Riots?

Took me a while to get home from Minnesota, had to hitch, but we burned and looted a lot of businesses without police intervention all in the name of some black guy. I can’t recall his name. Got arrested but Kamala bailed me out. She’s a kind soul. All I could manage to bring home with me are a lot of de-activated gift cards.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Took me a while to get home from Minnesota, had to hitch, but we burned and looted a lot of businesses without police intervention all in the name of some black guy. I can’t recall his name. Got arrested but Kamala bailed me out. She’s a kind soul. All I could manage to bring home with me are a lot of de-activated gift cards.

Seems like u were in DC

4 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

We can get national polls.In fact, I just read earlier today that a poll was showing most Americans want trump to leave office.

It’s time for him to go, and it will happen January 20th.  Do I wish he would have, yes!  But it’s time to start trying to survive these next four years we are in for.  

9 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I really wish President Trump would have won, for many reasons, but none more than to see what/who he could have exposed. There are a bunch of sorry politicians in dc!!!

This is why he was hated on both sides and why he appealed to level headed Americans. Now the money grabbers/spenders can extort as much as they want.

29 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

The #1 reason that I voted for President Trump twice is because he was not a politician. 

I don’t know what you do for a living, but do you think somebody who’s never been in that industry would waltz in and be the best fit for CEO/President of your company, or do you think it would be a little bit of a disaster?

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

She sure is. Trump is going to be named the worst President, ever. 

Yeah.... I felt the same way when people were proclaiming Obama as the best ever. “No, he’s your FAVORITE President ever... not the best.”

Trump was getting decent marks for the economy, and he honestly didn’t get us in any wars like the Dems predicted.  Otherwise there’s not much to brag on regarding trump.  This fiasco at the end of his term moves him way down towards the bottom of the list.  Way down there.