Early results are in...

CardinalBacker

4 minutes ago, Reagan said:

True!  Again, all they need is a reason or excuse.  This way there will be those that will say it's Trump's followers.  Oh, yeah, like here!  LOL!! 

But, one must ask oneself -- when has a Trump rally been nothing but peaceful?  Hummm????

I believe many will have Federal charges filed against them. Wrong place to act out.

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Boy, how did I know that was coming....

Are you proud of your fellow Trumpers?  They've stormed the Capitol just like the British last did in 1814.  What a proud day for Trump! 

Even still y'all can't admit any fault of your Messiah or your fellow Trumpers.

Like I said that’s my opinion. I wasn’t there and neither were you. So we’ll see.

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

Like I said that’s my opinion. I wasn’t there and neither were you. So we’ll see.

So let me get this straight.... Trump asked all of his supporters to come to the white house for a big rally, then they'd all march on the Capitol together and raise hell.  That's exactly what happened, except now it wasn't Trump supporters, but instead Antifa dressed like Trump supporters who just stormed the capitol? 

Serious question... did all of the Trump supporters show up for the rally like Trump asked, then went home (against Trump's directive), only to be replaced by Antifa members wearing Trump garb, OR, is it that none of Trump's supporters showed up for the rally at all, but the rally was instead attended by strictly Antifa members who've been out buying up MAGA gear specifically for this occasion?  And will your opinion change when the guy at Pelosi's desk turns out to Bill Davidson, 47, from Mulekiss, Kentucky, all of whose Facebook postings sound exactly like you?

You are one stupid son of a...

16 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So let me get this straight.... Trump asked all of his supporters to come to the white house for a big rally, then they'd all march on the Capitol together and raise hell.  That's exactly what happened, except now it wasn't Trump supporters, but instead Antifa dressed like Trump supporters who just stormed the capitol? 

Serious question... did all of the Trump supporters show up for the rally like Trump asked, then went home (against Trump's directive), only to be replaced by Antifa members wearing Trump garb, OR, is it that none of Trump's supporters showed up for the rally at all, but the rally was instead attended by strictly Antifa members who've been out buying up MAGA gear specifically for this occasion?  And will your opinion change when the guy at Pelosi's desk turns out to Bill Davidson, 47, from Mulekiss, Kentucky, all of whose Facebook postings sound exactly like you?

You are one stupid son of a...

I beginning to think your a member of Antifa. Like I said it’s my opinion. This is a political forum dumbass!

18 minutes ago, Law Man said:

I believe many will have Federal charges filed against them. Wrong place to act out.

Republicans have lost the House, Senate and the White House. Today’s activities  served no purpose and it was a complete embarrassment to this Nation. We are better than this.

2 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Republicans have lost the House, Senate and the White House. Today’s activities  served no purpose and it was a complete embarrassment to this Nation. We are better than this.

I believe people are fed up with the political giant.

you say we are better than this but we kill babies by the millions, we let losers take over parts of portland and other cities burning and looting, we do away with God, we tell people there is no more him hers she he’s, we give foreign govt s millions and crumbs to the citizens, I could keep going.....

people are fed up.  

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You're part of the problem.  The Repubs were behind Trump.  The FBI and DOJ are headed up by people appointed by Trump who have supported Trump in the past. The SCOTUS has an R majority that was heavily picked by Trump himself.  

But now they've all TDS because they won't stand next to Trump as he spouts his false allegations?  Your man lost.  Grow up and get over it.  

The worst bunch of sore losers that I've ever seen in my life.  

Normal people have been saying it’s a CULT for years.. and you just now caught on, within the last month? Hilarious.. 

whats even more hilarious is watching the radical right on here now turn on you and call you names now that you finally (thankfully) see the light. 

46 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

you say we are better than this but we kill babies by the millions, we let losers take over parts of portland and other cities burning and looting, we do away with God, we tell people there is no more him hers she he’s, we give foreign govt s millions and crumbs to the citizens, I could keep going.....

people are fed up.  

I ask that we pray for the family of the young lady who lost her life today at the Capitol.  Someone planted  devices at the Capitol to hurt or kill fellow American.  If you are fed up than pray. Take your hands off of it and give to God. Look at how long Israel had to suffer in the Bible.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

people are fed up.  

I ask that we pray for the family of the young lady who lost her life today at the Capitol.  Someone planted  devices at the Capitol to hurt or kill fellow American.  If people are fed up than pray. Take your hands off of it and give to God. Look at how long Israel had to suffer in the Bible. Let go and let God!!

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

Female. Does everyone understand that term? Why weren’t cops shooting arsonists in Portland?

The heck are you coming at me like that for? I was just commenting that whoever it was that had been shot had passed on, it's all the info I had. 

8 minutes ago, NetCat said:

👌, just making sure. It's all good. 

Also had to make sure I didn’t offend anyone on the left using a term like female. We know how that sets them off. Also, why was this woman shot? I thought they even banned tear gas at protests, or is it just antifa and blm protests? Ok, that should cover it for now.

22 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Will be a bad night for America if the two Dims win!! It’s a sad case when people want our country pulled in the direction it’s headed.  The vote counting should stop now, and resume 3 hours later, then the Republicans could come out on top.

That's illegal. On a side note, I was thinking this forum would be quiet today. Thought all yall would be in Chocolate City, D.C.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Normal people have been saying it’s a CULT for years.. and you just now caught on, within the last month? Hilarious.. 

whats even more hilarious is watching the radical right on here now turn on you and call you names now that you finally (thankfully) see the light. 

He's B A C K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!