LCM open Crouch Retiring 😊

marshman

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

they do, Peavy from Westbrook AD and HC more money than HC only at the Brook.  With the naming of the stadium and constant BS that comes with BISD.  RUN  

Has anyone heard of the new name?  I have heard rumors 

The BS?  Please elaborate.  Because the only reason Coach Peevey would consider this job is because of probably more pay and being closer to home. Surely the ‘BS’ wasn’t the problem when WB was doing well in a 6a district with D1 talent on the team AND a state title run in the biggest classification in Texas.  People need to stop wanting to throw past things in the mix.  That past’BS’ does not happen NOW.  I wish some people would get in touch with reality. 

1 hour ago, Whoa said:

they do, Peavy from Westbrook AD and HC more money than HC only at the Brook.  With the naming of the stadium and constant BS that comes with BISD.  RUN  

Has anyone heard of the new name?  I have heard rumors 

The renaming of the stadium does not affect the HC of a school or that school’s football program... 🙄

On 1/6/2021 at 2:47 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well to be honest I’ll have to pull up the old list I think they had around 70 that applied last time. Troy Bolton or Jeff Harrell would have been a better hire.Harrell pulled his application during the hiring process and Stayed at Texarkana. I  think he would have gotten hired over Crouch.  But you are right about LCM administration.  The past superintendent wanted a Ad/HC to not ruffle any feathers and not make any parents mad.

Yup.   

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bugatti said:

Because he’ll be West Brook next coach 😉 

Is this a sentimental statement or best available statement?  Can't be best available since there's not a full list of candidates yet.

But, I do see what his record is and that he hasn't won over 7 games as a HC.   Personally if I were BISD, I'd take a long look at all the candidates.   Again, just my opinion.  

TOBY FOREMAN
8 years; 39-45-0; 6-1-0

---longtime WO-Stark staffer---
2013  Beaumont Central       6-5-0 T
2014  Beaumont Central       7-4-0 C
2015  Beaumont Central       5-6-0 T
2016  Beaumont Central       5-6-0 F
2017  Killeen Shoemaker     0-10-0
2018  Killeen Shoemaker      2-8-0
2019  Killeen Shoemaker      7-4-0 T
2020  Killeen Shoemaker      7-3-0 R

On 1/14/2021 at 3:11 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

The BS?  Please elaborate.  Because the only reason Coach Peevey would consider this job is because of probably more pay and being closer to home. Surely the ‘BS’ wasn’t the problem when WB was doing well in a 6a district with D1 talent on the team AND a state title run in the biggest classification in Texas.  People need to stop wanting to throw past things in the mix.  That past’BS’ does not happen NOW.  I wish some people would get in touch with reality. 

I understand your post, just want to throw in my two cents.  I’m no Coach but been around a bunch.  Finding one that doesn’t have to put up with BS is probably rare, be it at WB, Vidor or LCM.   I’ve seen it at 5A to 2A, in three different local towns.   I return to the, now old, country song, “God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy”.

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Is this a sentimental statement or best available statement?  Can't be best available since there's not a full list of candidates yet.

But, I do see what his record is and that he hasn't won over 7 games as a HC.   Personally if I were BISD, I'd take a long look at all the candidates.   Again, just my opinion.  

TOBY FOREMAN
8 years; 39-45-0; 6-1-0

---longtime WO-Stark staffer---
2013  Beaumont Central       6-5-0 T
2014  Beaumont Central       7-4-0 C
2015  Beaumont Central       5-6-0 T
2016  Beaumont Central       5-6-0 F
2017  Killeen Shoemaker     0-10-0
2018  Killeen Shoemaker      2-8-0
2019  Killeen Shoemaker      7-4-0 T
2020  Killeen Shoemaker      7-3-0 R

Jackson's forte seems to be hiring football coaches with losing records. It would be some complete BS if he tried to bring Foreman back.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well it seems Coach Peevy is making an impact at LCM. The word is that LCM is looking to get a bond for turf and there have been a lot of admin changes and possible upcoming changes where they are trying to put the Jr highs together. 

Interesting...I had heard about the possible Bond but haven’t heard about the 2 jr highs merging.

33 minutes ago, marshman said:

Interesting...I had heard about the possible Bond but haven’t heard about the 2 jr highs merging.

6 grade will all be at Mauriceville. Mauriceville 7th and 8th going to LCJH. This isn’t finalized but is in the talk. Mauriceville folks hear about this and they will be in a uproar. 

23 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

6 grade will all be at Mauriceville. Mauriceville 7th and 8th going to LCJH. This isn’t finalized but is in the talk. Mauriceville folks hear about this and they will be in a uproar. 

Why an uproar if they are going to be going to school at the same place in HS?...

6 hours ago, TheOutsider said:

Why an uproar if they are going to be going to school at the same place in HS?...

Well if your not from that part of Orange County those folks complain a lot. They won’t even join the  youth football with LCM and play in stjfl. They play Lonestar which  is a joke. They don’t want to make that 10-15 mile trip to little cypress. It’s always been that way in Mauriceville.  

45 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Well if your not from that part of Orange County those folks complain a lot. They won’t even join the  youth football with LCM and play in stjfl. They play Lonestar which  is a joke. They don’t want to make that 10-15 mile trip to little cypress. It’s always been that way in Mauriceville.  

You are right about mauriceville. Keep us updated. Lots of friends north of I10 want to know more.