Liberty Hill vs Pioneer

PhatMack19

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Aaand here come the Vidiots jumping on the LH bandwagon cause the only offense they’ve ever known will be competing against Crosby. How about all that “noise” y’all made dropping down to 4a ?  I personally don’t care to have your support anyway. 

5 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Aaand here come the Vidiots jumping on the LH bandwagon cause the only offense they’ve ever known will be competing against Crosby. How about all that “noise” y’all made dropping down to 4a ?  I personally don’t care to have your support anyway. 

We’re not the school that’s constantly beating our chest that we’re the Mecca of High School Football. When your enrollment drops below the numbers put in place by the State your school drops down. So what is your point. We lost to the State Finalists in a very competitive game in the 1st round of the playoffs. My post was making a point to your Mecca of Mouth that likes to dog the slot-t offense we run. 

18 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Smh, guy is almost as bad as BigDog with his “end of the road” and “average” comments. I guess when your program is at the level of Vidor’s you take whatever moral victories you can get. 

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

We’re not the school that’s constantly beating our chest that we’re the Mecca of High School Football. When your enrollment drops below the numbers put in place by the State your school drops down. So what is your point. We lost to the State Finalists in a very competitive game in the 1st round of the playoffs. My post was making a point to your Mecca of Mouth that likes to dog the slot-t offense we run. 

Nobody is constantly doing that, you’re one of the ones constantly saying it though. Again, you’re taking moral victories from losses as you should when your program is where it is. You also run that offense with Vidor’s players which is different than the personnel LH has. 

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nobody is constantly doing that, you’re one of the ones constantly saying it though. Again, you’re taking moral victories from losses as you should when your program is where it is. You also run that offense with Vidor’s players which is different than the personnel LH has. 

It has nothing to do with moral victories. I was simply pointing out that your full shit on your analogy of the slot-t offense. Oh the irony. 

28 minutes ago, Realville said:

So hear me out. 

Your a coach and your setting your non district schedule.  Say you have 5 non District games to fill.  Everyone in your district runs some version of the spread offense.   Why would you schedule a school that runs the slot T , Flexbone, or Wing T?

7 minutes ago, oldman said:

So hear me out. 

Your a coach and your setting your non district schedule.  Say you have 5 non District games to fill.  Everyone in your district runs some version of the spread offense.   Why would you schedule a school that runs the slot T , Flexbone, or Wing T?

Who said anything about non district games?

8 minutes ago, oldman said:

So hear me out. 

You don’t. If you never purposely schedule a school that runs those offenses, you probably won’t play against them twice in 10 years. 

12 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

Going to be interesting. All Pioneer needed was a couple of stops. I'm all but sure we have better athletes on D than Pioneer. But the game still has to be played. Can't lie I like being the underdog. 

I’m not really sure we’re going to be the underdog in this one though? Crosby just took out the back to back state finalist by 9 while LH only beat the kids from the border and Eddie Lee by 3. I do think Crosby can use the “Can’t defend the slot-t” narrative as motivation though. 

12 hours ago, oldman said:

So hear me out. 

Ask Coach T and why WOS has scrimmaged Vidor for over the years or since we started running the Slot T, circa 2007.

12 hours ago, Realville said:

It has nothing to do with moral victories. I was simply pointing out that your full shit on your analogy of the slot-t offense. Oh the irony. 

It’s definitely a moral victory. The simple fact that you felt the need to ride another team’s jock to legitimize how awful your program has been running it for nearly two decades shows that. Vidor doesn’t have the personnel of a PLC, Calallen or LH who’ve been a lot more successful running that offense. They may not have the coaching either? Keep grasping at what you can though, I would too if I were you. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It’s definitely a moral victory. The simple fact that you felt the need to ride another team’s jock to legitimize how awful your program has been running it for nearly two decades shows that. Vidor doesn’t have the personnel of a PLC, Calallen or LH who’ve been a lot more successful running that offense. They may not have the coaching either? Keep grasping at what you can though, I would too if I were you. 

You talk like your schools program is comparable to Aledo’s. Lol. You keep grasping that Crosby is the Mecca of High School Football. Y’all have the same amount of State Championships as Vidor.....which is ZERO. Lol

44 minutes ago, Realville said:

You talk like your schools program is comparable to Aledo’s. Lol. You keep grasping that Crosby is the Mecca of High School Football. Y’all have the same amount of State Championships as Vidor.....which is ZERO. Lol

I’ve never once called Crosby the Mecca of anything or alluded to our program being anywhere comparable to Aledo’s. That’s stuff you’re trying to crowbar in for dramatic effect. I see you’re struggling from CDS though. Crosby Derangement Syndrome. You’re literally down to the “Crosby has zero state championships” argument now. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I’ve never once called Crosby the Mecca of anything or alluded to our program being anywhere comparable to Aledo’s. That’s stuff you’re trying to crowbar in for dramatic effect. I see you’re struggling from CDS though. Crosby Derangement Syndrome. You’re literally down to the “Crosby has zero state championships” argument now. 

Well that would be the measuring stick of being Great Scooter. Your mouth makes them out to the Mecca of High School Football an I am sure the players don’t appreciate it. 7 State Championships in 9 years that’s what I call Mecca.

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Despite 14.2 saying that their coach sucked and should have never been hired after losing to Vidor last year the kids should be proud of their accomplishments up to this point. Obviously 14.2 doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Lol

Agreed, that’s why I work at a refinery and Coach Prieto is in the semifinals. Somewhere Matthews will never lead Vidor. 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Agreed, that’s why I work at a refinery and Coach Prieto is in the semifinals. Somewhere Matthews will never lead Vidor. 

Glad we could agree that your nothing but a loud mouth that works at a refinery. Look up how many schools that have never made it to a Texas State Championship in Football. Here’s a hint....there’s a lot. Lol

1 minute ago, Realville said:

Well that would be the measuring stick of being Great Scooter. Your mouth makes them out to the Mecca of High School Football an I am sure the players don’t appreciate it.

Lol, please find some “Crosby is the greatest” post from me. That’s part of the derangement, you see things that aren’t really there. Yeah, I’m sure the players don’t like someone taking time out to research their individual or team accomplishments and highlighting that. I see this hurts you worse than BigDog. 

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Glad we could agree that your nothing but a loud mouth that works at a refinery. Look up how many schools that have never made it to a Texas State Championship in Football. Here’s a hint....there’s a lot. Lol

Agreed, and Crosby has a very good chance to come off that list this week. Vidor on the other hand never will. Thank you for pointing our Crosby has a chance to do what a lot of schools haven’t though. May not be as deranged as initially thought?