Liberty Hill vs Pioneer

PhatMack19

Just now, CCRed said:

And some how I knew someone from Vidor would go there. In all seriousness though, Crosby has a different defensive coordinator and different defensive personnel. It will be interesting t see. 

I think our D will be able to get the necessary stops. I don't however think LH will. 

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

And some how I knew someone from Vidor would go there. In all seriousness though, Crosby has a different defensive coordinator and different defensive personnel. It will be interesting t see. 

Honestly didn't know y'all had a different DC this season. It's definitely gonna be interesting to watch and I'm looking forward to it if, LH can pull off the win tonight!

With an even healthier Dunn Crosby can probably get 60 on LH’s defense if need be? How well we defend the slot-t is the only question standing between the Crosby “Cougars” and their first state final appearance. One thing I think Crosby benefits hugely from here is that they’ve seen the slot-t and unlike Vidor’s version the qb doesn’t really run the ball. 

12 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

With an even healthier Dunn Crosby can probably get 60 on LH’s defense if need be? How well we defend the slot-t is the only question standing between the Crosby “Cougars” and their first state final appearance. One thing I think Crosby benefits hugely from here is that they’ve seen the slot-t and unlike Vidor’s version the qb doesn’t really run the ball. 

Going to be interesting. All Pioneer needed was a couple of stops. I'm all but sure we have better athletes on D than Pioneer. But the game still has to be played. Can't lie I like being the underdog. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

How ironic that the all knowing Mecca of Mouth that has constantly dogged the slot-t offense an here y’all are unexpectedly in the semi’s an y’all have to face a slot-t offense and a team that has won 2 state championships with that offense. So much for that offense not being effective. Lol

1 minute ago, Realville said:

How ironic that the all knowing Mecca of Mouth that has constantly dogged the slot-t offense an here y’all are unexpectedly in the semi’s an y’all have to face a slot-t offense and a team that has won 2 state championships with that offense. So much for that offense not being effective. Lol

Aaand here come the Vidiots jumping on the LH bandwagon cause the only offense they’ve ever known will be competing against Crosby. How about all that “noise” y’all made dropping down to 4a ?  I personally don’t care to have your support anyway.