2016 Houston 9-3 (T-3rd)

2017 sips 7-6 (T-4th)
2018 sips 10-4 (2nd AP #9)
2019 sips 8-5 (T-3rd AP #25)
2020 sips 7-3 (3rd)

Bowl Record 5-0
Best Team AP #9
Total: 54-22 (71% Winning Record)

hmm thats a very obscured view of Sark...

the Washington program was downright awful and was a far cry from the 90s Washington teams.  I will say Pederson did do a better job but Sark laid that foundation for the future Washington program and teams success

as for USC we will never know of what could have been, but he did recruit really well and seemed like they were headed in the right direction

22 minutes ago, D3zii said:

hmm thats a very obscured view of Sark...

the Washington program was downright awful and was a far cry from the 90s Washington teams.  I will say Pederson did do a better job but Sark laid that foundation for the future Washington program and teams success

as for USC we will never know of what could have been, but he did recruit really well and seemed like they were headed in the right direction

His career record is an obscured view?

Anyone with a pulse can recruit at USC.  They get every Cali kid that they want.  His best season ever is 9-4 at what should be one of the easiest jobs in the county.  You fired Herman for basically the same record 

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

His career record is an obscured view?

Anyone with a pulse can recruit at USC.  They get every Cali kid that they want.  His best season ever is 9-4 at what should be one of the easiest jobs in the county.  You fired Herman for basically the same record 

if you know college football you know how bad that Wahsington program was....He did better than most could

and you right about the USC job which makes it that much better cause he basically could do the same thing at Texas . Which is why a successful Texas team is the worse thing that could happen to alot of college football programs (including A&M) who recruit Texas. The days of locking up the state are probably over but they would defiantly win most of the head to head recruiting battles, I know that and im not even a Texas fan

9 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Haha... you know you touched a nerve when your posts start mysteriously disappearing! Good job keeping it 💯 Iranian up in here Mack!

I haven’t deleted anything.  Baddog whined about a picture that I posted and AAW deleted it.  

On 1/3/2021 at 12:25 PM, D3zii said:

if you know college football you know how bad that Wahsington program was....He did better than most could

and you right about the USC job which makes it that much better cause he basically could do the same thing at Texas . Which is why a successful Texas team is the worse thing that could happen to alot of college football programs (including A&M) who recruit Texas. The days of locking up the state are probably over but they would defiantly win most of the head to head recruiting battles, I know that and im not even a Texas fan

UW was 0-12 the year before he got there. He did a great job making them respectful after Tyrone Willingham led them into the trash. 

I'm not sure Sark is the answer or not. Bama gets the absolute best player's in the country so their offense and defense should be the best every year. Maybe he has learned some valuable things from Saban that will help him. I don't see this hire making a big difference. They better learn how to evaluate talent better. Seems that they look at what * they are and expect greatness out of them. That secondary class was unreal a few years back when you looked at their rankings. But on the field I didn't see much. I would have liked to see what Ash could have done after another year of recruiting on the defensive side. I would have given Herman another year. If they could have gotten Urban Meyer then hell yeah get rid of Herman. But I didn't see anyone that I thought could come in and make a big difference besides Urban.

2 hours ago, Eagle91 said:

I'm not sure Sark is the answer or not. Bama gets the absolute best player's in the country so their offense and defense should be the best every year. Maybe he has learned some valuable things from Saban that will help him. I don't see this hire making a big difference. They better learn how to evaluate talent better. Seems that they look at what * they are and expect greatness out of them. That secondary class was unreal a few years back when you looked at their rankings. But on the field I didn't see much. I would have liked to see what Ash could have done after another year of recruiting on the defensive side. I would have given Herman another year. If they could have gotten Urban Meyer then hell yeah get rid of Herman. But I didn't see anyone that I thought could come in and make a big difference besides Urban.

I believe What Hurt Herman is he was very stubborn and stuck in his ways, he basically got in his own way. It was either his way or the highway and that also hurt him in game time decision and play calling.I beleiev Herman could have been a good coach but he was just to stuck in his ways and didnt want to swallow his pride. Sark is the total opposite due to his previous endevours which I feel like will help him more than hurt him. I believe he needs to find a DC that can play the Bad cop role..He will be a players coach like Mack but I think he will be a better X's and O's guy. 

His staff will make or break him.

9 hours ago, Eagle91 said:

The Longhorns should be able to attract the same level of kids that Alabama or Clemson can get. I don't think UT has been getting those kids since Mack Brown was there. Sark is a good recruiter and should be able to use all of the resources they have to get better players. 

Coaching them up needs to get better, too, and the kids have to want to be coached. Sark has that "it" factor that should improve the culture and make kids want to play for him. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm a fan of his and I want him to do a great job there, but objectively, I think this was the right move for UT. Time will tell...

On 1/6/2021 at 10:07 AM, D3zii said:

I believe What Hurt Herman is he was very stubborn and stuck in his ways, he basically got in his own way. It was either his way or the highway and that also hurt him in game time decision and play calling.I beleiev Herman could have been a good coach but he was just to stuck in his ways and didnt want to swallow his pride. Sark is the total opposite due to his previous endevours which I feel like will help him more than hurt him. I believe he needs to find a DC that can play the Bad cop role..He will be a players coach like Mack but I think he will be a better X's and O's guy. 

His staff will make or break him.

This and the fact players were negatively recruiting telling recruits not to come here. There’s more to this then is let out I believe. Herman became very cocky and arrogant and a little birdie told me he had pretty much lost the locker room.

Soooo Sark is going after LSU DB coach Raymond....I’d be very surprised if he leaves LSU but I think this is good news for Texas..It shows the administration gave him the green light to go after anyone he wants, money no option...Hopefully that means they’re backing him 100% and the alumni fall in line..They’re the reason this job is so toxic

Flood (Oline) 

Wiggins (WR)

“Bo” (D-Line)

Already are Really good hires 

keeping Drayton (RB) was big to 

Not only do they have a head coach that was fired for being drunk on the job, they have also added

A DL coach that received a 2 year show cause penalty for recruiting violations

An OL coach that was fined $50k and suspended 3 games for contacting a players professor about his grades

What other upstanding citizens will they add next?

20 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Not only do they have a head coach that was fired for being drunk on the job, they have also added

An OL coach that was fined $50k and suspended 3 games for contacting a players professor about his grades

Texas said F*** it...By any means...lol 

aside from there past endeavors these are very impressive hires...Good for Sark 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

When has ethics ever been a priority in big time College Football? LOL.