PNG/UNITED

oldman

1 hour ago, Hooohead.com said:

Played tuesday also👀👀

Supposedly covid was discovered Wednesday but I wonder if Kountze was notified since you played them Monday and Hardin Jefferson Tuesday. I assume not cause Hardin Jefferson played Lumberton Wednesday. I'm not the smartest but seems to me there ducking United or dont take the seriousness of the matter of Covid cause if HJ was notified and they played Wednesday then shame on them. Can someone from PNG let the people know the truth of the matter.

1 hour ago, Hooohead.com said:

Supposedly covid was discovered Wednesday but I wonder if Kountze was notified since you played them Monday and Hardin Jefferson Tuesday. I assume not cause Hardin Jefferson played Lumberton Wednesday. I'm not the smartest but seems to me there ducking United or dont take the seriousness of the matter of Covid cause if HJ was notified and they played Wednesday then shame on them. Can someone from PNG let the people know the truth of the matter.

All 3 PNG teams Freshman JV and Varsity played at HJ Tuesday. There was no mention of Covid then . 

4 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

This is the hidden content, please

I understand this part, but the team they should have been contacting was HJ as well since you played them Tuesday and they played Lumberton Wednesday. So the test was taken after the HJ game and if that morning then before Lumberton played HJ...what about the health of those kids and parents that they live with? Wheres the contact tracing?