USA Today National Rankings, All Classifications in One

Crawford

11 hours ago, Horton said:

Everyone will have there on opinion. 
I watched the WOS team win the state championship in 2016. That was the best defense I saw and ranked them right up there with the Katy Tigers a few years before that, but this years Dawgs played top ten teams in all but three games and dominated every one of them. They had 30 interceptions and many of the teams had minus yards rushing until the starters were pulled. They never played the starters for four quarters. Not even in the state championship game. Starters were pulled with 11 minutes left in the fourth quarter. The offense was no different. 
They never played all four quarters in a single game. 

Man ain't nobody said Carthage wasn't great, haven't had anything but praise from me and deservedly so. I just said they would beat a healthy WOS  but it wouldn't  be a donkey stomp but you gotta throw in WOS  wouldn't even score, hell they probably wouldn't with 7 starters out including the entire offensive line. They are not 3 deep at every position like some folk, they suit out around 34 kids and they can play and have their pride and even more so humility, you ought to try it. Word on the street is you can only drive a convertible, whats up with that? Again congrats to the 2020 Carthage Bulldogs on a legendary season. That's not sarcasm, that's a natural fact. Honey......hush.