USA Today National Rankings, All Classifications in One

Crawford

No Aledo and Katy --- this list is fake news.  Katy beats that team from Utah by 30.  Aledo smokes that weak Georgia team by 30 as well.

Come on USA TODAY !!!!  And where are the Louisiana HS football teams that are ruthless?  

9 hours ago, mrtomcat said:

No Aledo and Katy --- this list is fake news.  Katy beats that team from Utah by 30.  Aledo smokes that weak Georgia team by 30 as well.

Come on USA TODAY !!!!  And where are the Louisiana HS football teams that are ruthless?  

If you talking about Corner Canyon from Utah i totally disagree, seen them play a handful of times this season, they're legit. And what weak team from GA: hope you not talking about Grayson... 😂

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

If you talking about Corner Canyon from Utah i totally disagree, seen them play a handful of times this season, they're legit. And what weak team from GA: hope you not talking about Grayson... 😂

Them CC white boys from Utah cant run with 10 programs in Texas. I dont care how crisp you run routes.  Speed kills.

14 hours ago, panamamyers said:

I know they are sort of grading on a curve as it relates to putting carthage in There, but still...seems a bit off to have them. You could take someone like cy fair and they'd pound carthage by 40.

You sure about that. 
you think They would hang 40 on this Dawg D. The starters only allowed, what 50 points in 14 games. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You think they beat a healthy wos?

Yes.  Even I concede this Carthage team would beat a healthy WO-S.  This year's version of the 'Dogs bordered on the ridiculous.  I don't think it would be a donkey stomp though.  I do believe that if Covid invaded the Carthage area and found a stump to fit it's rump a healthy WO-S would have made to the championship game.  Yeah I know, IF your aunt Gertrude had a mustache, she'd be your uncle Fred.

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You think they beat a healthy wos?

WOS may not score one this Dawg D. 
The offense would light up the score board. 
This is one of the best teams in 4A history because of the defense. 
Gilmer was minus 5 yards in the second quarter and 35 yards total in the second half until the starters were pulled with 10 minutes left in the fourth quarters. 

1 hour ago, Horton said:

WOS may not score one this Dawg D. 
The offense would light up the score board. 
This is one of the best teams in 4A history because of the defense. 
Gilmer was minus 5 yards in the second quarter and 35 yards total in the second half until the starters were pulled with 10 minutes left in the fourth quarters. 

Maybe so. How about 2020 Carthage vs 2016 WO-S. Carthage offense may not score on this defense which gave up 69 points, 9 touchdowns in 16 games. Starters gave up 5 touchdowns, 4 extra points in 16 games. The starting defense scored more points than they gave up.. We can do this till farts quit stinkin.

59 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Maybe so. How about 2020 Carthage vs 2016 WO-S. Carthage offense may not score on this defense which gave up 69 points, 9 touchdowns in 16 games. Starters gave up 5 touchdowns, 4 extra points in 16 games. The starting defense scored more points than they gave up.. We can do this till farts quit stinkin.

I don’t believe they played anybody that could fart until the 3rd round of the playoffs. 
the 2020 Dawgs played five teams out of the the first eight that were in the top ten in the state. 
your turn. 

5 hours ago, Horton said:

I don’t believe they played anybody that could fart until the 3rd round of the playoffs. 
the 2020 Dawgs played five teams out of the the first eight that were in the top ten in the state. 
your turn. 

They played who was in front of them. They smoked down a Kennedale team who made it to the 4a Dl semis, must have been a silent fart. The AP ranked ain't played nobody WO-S #1 from start to finish despite being Dll and ahead of the Dl champion. I guess somebody thought they were decent. Little did they know then that in four years the greatest team of all time would leave all of us mere mortals in discombobulated awe.

On 1/2/2021 at 3:34 AM, Majestyk said:

They played who was in front of them. They smoked down a Kennedale team who made it to the 4a Dl semis, must have been a silent fart. The AP ranked ain't played nobody WO-S #1 from start to finish despite being Dll and ahead of the Dl champion. I guess somebody thought they were decent. Little did they know then that in four years the greatest team of all time would leave all of us mere mortals in discombobulated awe.

Everyone will have there on opinion. 
I watched the WOS team win the state championship in 2016. That was the best defense I saw and ranked them right up there with the Katy Tigers a few years before that, but this years Dawgs played top ten teams in all but three games and dominated every one of them. They had 30 interceptions and many of the teams had minus yards rushing until the starters were pulled. They never played the starters for four quarters. Not even in the state championship game. Starters were pulled with 11 minutes left in the fourth quarter. The offense was no different. 
They never played all four quarters in a single game. 

On 1/2/2021 at 3:34 AM, Majestyk said:

Everybody saw what Carthage could do in high definition. They scored 70 unanswered points while setting the 4a (old 3a) scoring and yardage records in a state championship game. Not to mention Kip Lewis and Brandon King went totally nuts on D. It’s there for everybody to see. The result speaks for itself. What Carthage did to Gilmer should be illegal.