We lost one of our own..... RIP bigd92

AggiesAreWe

35 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

One of our longtime members and big PA Memorial fan, bigd92 (Damon Bowden), passed away last night.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Damon was a great guy.

RIH to my guy.  Prayers sent to his family.  Just talking to him a few months back about hooking up for the BU/PA game next year...

I wanna say thanks to all of u. Damon was my best friend. Just know my friend had a long hard fought battle with things nobody knew about. Not sure if I can/will continue to follow local football anymore. He and I been doing this since 94. It won’t be the same without him sitting with me in the stands... RIP D... rest easy my friend 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:21 PM, pakronos said:

I wanna say thanks to all of u. Damon was my best friend. Just know my friend had a long hard fought battle with things nobody knew about. Not sure if I can/will continue to follow local football anymore. He and I been doing this since 94. It won’t be the same without him sitting with me in the stands... RIP D... rest easy my friend 

Sounds like your good friend was a great man.  Please extend our condolences and prayers to his family.  Pray that you too can find peace and comfort in losing such a friend.