Bowl Games

PhatMack19

14 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ags cover.  TxHoops is but hurt they made a lateral move and paid $25 mil to do so

Hey do you think this can be one of A&M's most complete teams in the modern era??  The only other team that comes to mind is the 2012 team in Sumlins first season 

I would put the 2012 Team first but I Love this years D-Line. This team is definitely top 2 imo

21 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Hey do you think this can be one of A&M's most complete teams in the modern era??  The only other team that comes to mind is the 2012 team in Sumlins first season 

I would put the 2012 Team first but I Love this years D-Line. This team is definitely top 2 imo

Jimbo is building a complete team.  Mond held them back at QB.  The best thing he did this year was not turn the ball over with only 3 int’s.  He wouldn’t throw the ball down the field, so it limited what they could do on offense.

The UNC Qb is legit.  He will be in the Heisman conversation next year and Mack will have them competing for the ACC.  

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Jimbo is building a complete team.  Mond held them back at QB.  The best thing he did this year was not turn the ball over with only 3 int’s.  He wouldn’t throw the ball down the field, so it limited what they could do on offense.

The UNC Qb is legit.  He will be in the Heisman conversation next year and Mack will have them competing for the ACC.  

So you think King will be the QB you guys are looing for?? I seen him In the State championship against Brook I know the weight program will make him ready physically but he reminded me alot of Mond honestly. But thats off of one game