Crosby 37 Fort Bend Marshall 28/FINAL/CROSBY COUGARS - CLASS 5A DIVISION II REGION III CHAMPIONS!!!

wbfan

1 hour ago, Mohead2000 said:

What are you talking about? Anybody that's honest with themselves that was at the game or watched the game knows the game changed for the better for Crosby when Marshall got ejected. Crosby scored their 28 points in the 4th quarter after he was ejected. FBM was up 21-9 at the beginning of the 4th. That is a fact, not a opinion. He stays in the game, the game is different because Crosby defense could not stop him either. And that is on Marshall, hopefully he learns from this and doesn't hurt his team again in the future. Game is over, worry about Liberty Hill now and represent Region III. FBM will be back, regional finals or better is what they do year in and year out. Some of you guys are like delusional trump supporters, but he did do a parade in Crosby, then again he loves the poorly educated.

Thx for not answering my previous question because you have no answer nohead2020. 

On 1/2/2021 at 10:30 AM, SmashMouth said:

So, Crosby could not make adjustments throughout the game? Another Crosby player couldn’t step up like FBM’s #3 did later in the game? Maybe...Maybe not. Conjecture.

From no head 2020: “I did not see a question to answer. I responded to your post. Reading IS Fundamental and you are further proving my point that the educational system in Crosby or wherever you are from is lacking. GTFOHWTBS.”

And perhaps you should work on your reading fundamentals... GFY

2 hours ago, Mohead2000 said:

I did not see a question to answer. I responded to your post. Reading IS Fundamental and you are further proving my point that the educational system in Crosby or wherever you are from is lacking. GTFOHWTBS.

I don’t normally brag about education, but here you go.

According to Niche.com

graduation rate: FBM 91% Crosby 89%
reading proficient FBM 23% Crosby 40%
math proficient FBM 35% Crosby 51%

average Sat/PAT FBM 970/19 Crosby 1120/24

31 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I could see his passion for the WR, but also in the build up for this ejection as well.  It was like he got the first unsportsmanlike flag then outta nowhere got the second one.  Eerily similar!

55 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Nope, he done.

Dang! There for a minute I thought I was back in boot camp after reading those post! Lol