Crosby 37 Fort Bend Marshall 28/FINAL/CROSBY COUGARS - CLASS 5A DIVISION II REGION III CHAMPIONS!!!

wbfan

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

2 unsportsmanlike penalties.  He did the same crap against Nederland.  College coaches will notice   

Yep but a different officiating crew that let him act like a clown. Now he can griddy hugs a$$ all the way back to fort bend. Congrats to the Coogs

2 minutes ago, Pho Rizzle said:

jack arse. Quit taking away from your teams success by being an idiot. Let your sensible fans represent your team because they do a much better job of it than you.

CONGRATS COUGARS !!!!

Smh, that’s what you got from that post? Pretty sad, especially with pirate fans multiple times saying the was the end of the road for Crosby. I really wish you would call me that in person though. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Crosby 37 Fort Bend Marshall 28/FINAL/CROSBY COUGARS - CLASS 5A DIVISION II REGION III CHAMPIONS
2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby just took out the state ranked #5, #4 and #3 team by an average of 11ppg. 

Yes they did!!  Crosby fans heads should be huge!!!  This is a HUGE win for them.  I’m so happy for the kids and community after suffering so Much crap the last few years.   Strut around a little Crosby fans!  I’ll Watch and cheer you on!!!

• WOSgrad changed the title to Crosby 37 Fort Bend Marshall 28/FINAL/CROSBY COUGARS - CLASS 5A DIVISION II REGION III CHAMPIONS!!!
11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

2 unsportsmanlike penalties.  He did the same crap against Nederland.  College coaches will notice   

He has some nice offers for football and basketball. He needs to realize that they aren't going to tolerate that at the D1 level.

10 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

Way to go Crosby

Yeah, never like to lose but I think Ned beating Crosby that way exposed what we were susceptible to at the perfect time. Played the exact same role C.E. King did in 2014. Crazy part is that Ned scored the same 29 points on Crosby that Huntsville did and point more than FBM. 

46 minutes ago, NDNation said:

2 unsportsmanlike penalties. Spinning the ball after TD. Arguing with refs, etc...

Exactly, kid acts like a punk.  Ref asked him for the ball and he spun it down in front of him. I told 14.2 after the Nederland game that #15 is going to run into the wrong officiating crew and have problems. I was shocked how much crap the refs put up with out of him last week

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

TD pass is called incomplete.  Terrible call.  

This was a very bad call by an official who was way away from the play. It could have totally changed the game if the correct call was made. I don’t think FBM would have recovered from that 

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Exactly, kid acts like a punk.  Ref asked him for the ball and he spun it down in front of him. I told 14.2 after the Nederland game that #15 is going to run into the wrong officiating crew and have problems. I was shocked how much crap the refs put up with out of him last week

I watched the game on Texanlive. Yeah he is something else. It was only a matter of time. Also saw what the Nederland fans were referring to about the coaches.