Crosby 37 Fort Bend Marshall 28/FINAL/CROSBY COUGARS - CLASS 5A DIVISION II REGION III CHAMPIONS!!!

wbfan

7 minutes ago, Pho Rizzle said:

If Mohead2000's screen name was Cougar14.2 I couldn't tell the difference. 

If you can’t tell the difference in the stuff I post and a guy that says FBM can play within 14 points of North Shore or Katy then that’s on you. I’ve drank a lot of Johnny Walker and posted on this site before and never said anything like that. 

8 hours ago, Mohead2000 said:

I never said that FBM would beat Katy or NS. I said that neither team is 14 points better and definitely not 30 points better. And I know D1 athletes doesn't equate wins, but if you have the coaching it helps.

I think you have what is called "delusions of grandeur"

NS would beat FBM by 60+

Just like Nederland ran into a wall against a superior team and got decimated, so would FBM against any of these elite 6A program.  You are comparing apples to oranges.  

I dunno, I think we are playing a different beast this weak than either of the previous two. Defense isn’t as good as Huntsville but a different type of speed on offense. 

if Dunn is healthy I think we got a chance. If not then FBM will have just gotten lucky that Huntsville took out our QB. 

Dunn and Branch have been shutting up and ending the career of quite a few D1 kids the last two weeks. 

20 hours ago, Mohead2000 said:

It's obvious you are a homer and that is clouding your reasoning or you don't know football. FOOTBALL IS PLAYED IN 4 QUARTERS NOT JUST 1 HALF. The question is did PNG win and that answer is no. Huntsville coaching should have called a timeout when they were driving at the end of the game, they let 20 seconds run off the clock and that was the difference in moving the ball down closer the for a better FG try. But that did not happen and Crosby moved on. However that does not mean Crosby matches up well with FBM.

So its obvious you are a  FBM homer lol..

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

I dunno, I think we are playing a different beast this weak than either of the previous two. Defense isn’t as good as Huntsville but a different type of speed on offense. 

if Dunn is healthy I think we got a chance. If not then FBM will have just gotten lucky that Huntsville took out our QB. 

Dunn and Branch have been shutting up and ending the career of quite a few D1 kids the last two weeks. 

Whats wrong with Branch?

11 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, get over it? I was over it after we beat FBW 66-0. I see FBM just handed y’all one of your worst losses in program history, I would be trying to get over that if I was you.

I know seeing Crosby in a regional final has some extra sting to it for your too, especially now that those fans’ comments that said your win over Crosby in the regular season was irrelevant. I didn’t think that but I guess they were right. 

A few weeks ago you said, “I hate to break it to you, but Crosby is an average team.” Just wondering what you would call the other 7 teams left playing? 

You are the one that keeps trying to explain the loss to Nederland.  Everyone else moved on.  Good luck this week, but in my opinion FBM advances.

16 hours ago, CCRed said:

Oh, I think everybody is over that.  We are looking forward to another week of playoffs. If anyone is sore here it is obviously you by your last comment. Y’all’s season is over, let Crosby finish theirs. 

Not everyone.  Someone feels the need to keep explaining it.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Enough of the inner district bickering 😁

12-5a is still in it with the Crosby Cougars. Supporting our district mates and wishing them much success against FBM. We should all be Cougars right now. Go stomp a mud hole in the Buffalos.

I'm not wearing red though.

The puppies need the cougars to lose so they can say their win wasn't a fluke. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Crosby 37 Fort Bend Marshall 28/FINAL/CROSBY COUGARS - CLASS 5A DIVISION II REGION III CHAMPIONS!!!