Nashville Bombing

tvc184

I am sure that most people have seen this by now but there was a terror attack early this morning and downtown Nashville, TN. 

Since I have not been able to find out very much, I’m sure that whichever side claims responsibility, the other side will point to everyone else as a political statement.

So if it turns out to be BLM, Antifa, Al Qaeda, etc., the right will point to the left leaning sympathizers and maybe single out a few politicians. If it turns out to be a disgruntled Trump supporter, the left will claim some kind of vindication over voting for Biden and brand all Republicans as white supremacy terrorists. 

Since we don’t know anything yet, how about the person(s) responsible doesn’t make every other person on whichever side, a terrorist or criminal or racist.....

This is the hidden content, please

I will say in a political correctness note, i’ve seen several statements about the this, including the mayor. I have read very many news reports. I have never seen the word terrorism used. The only thing I have seen was that this was called an “intentional act”. 

kind of disturbing in another manner, the mayor of Nashville laughed while doing a couple of interviews about the bomb going off. He made what seemed to me to be jokes about it. 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Gotta love this water mains adding a certain drama... then the hand gestures to indicate the water spraying everywhere....

I have done several on camera interviews at crime scenes and don’t remember laughing about hopefully it doesn’t get worse. 

The guy is a tool. Let’s hope it’s an isolated incident and no lives are claimed. He may not be laughing so much if it happens at a shopping mall or an elementary school.