Crosby 58 Beaumont United 72/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Crosby 58 Beaumont United 72/FINAL
53 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

No way does some two sport athlete going to come and make this Crosby team competitive against United. Hell Yates didn't even have a good game. Next time United by 25+.

Lol competitive?!? They lucky green called the dogs off for them to even keep it under 25 this time...

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

No way does some two sport athlete going to come and make this Crosby team competitive against United. Hell Yates didn't even have a good game. Next time United by 25+.

They will make it a better game. But they want beat them. 13,3,11 for Crosby didn't have a chance against this press.too long and athletic. But it will be closer next time.

1 minute ago, BH85 said:

Making excuses ahead of time?  United should roll in district. 

No excuses. I know BU won’t lose in this district, no disrespect.  But over the years of following out local teams, I know how the refereeing changes the farther west you go.  I’m sure you know what I’m talking about...

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No excuses. I know BU won’t lose in this district, no disrespect.  But over the years of following out local teams, I know how the refereeing changes the farther west you go.  I’m sure you know what I’m talking about...

They say the same stuff about going east. I think all the chapters have good and bad refs, you just have to make adjustments. Of course I've seen fans complain about refs without seeing the dumb fouls, missed layups, and poor defense. Refs are either too tight or too loose for some teams 

1 hour ago, BH85 said:

They say the same stuff about going east. I think all the chapters have good and bad refs, you just have to make adjustments. Of course I've seen fans complain about refs without seeing the dumb fouls, missed layups, and poor defense. Refs are either too tight or too loose for some teams 

Ok.  I can agree with that.  Didn’t think about it that way initially...

10 hours ago, BH85 said:

This is very true.

Some officials (not all) seem to have an area bias when it comes to doing a game with a team outside their coverage area.