Stimulus?

baddog

On 12/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

The so called Christians PRO LIFE pretenders calling the death of someone a joyous occasion. you guys are just LOW. We celebrate the death of politicians now . When all you old low informed crying snowflakes bigots die America will be great again. 

Why the term bigots?  When you have nothing else, and you have been taught since a young age to play the race card, that’s what you do!  Same old song, different verse!

On 12/24/2020 at 5:04 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Why the term bigots?  When you have nothing else, and you have been taught since a young age to play the race card, that’s what you do!  Same old song, different verse!

Ain't it funny how we are sorry sobs for wishing death on Pelosi but there’s nothing wrong with wishing death on us?

59 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don’t support root or condone the killing of any human. Can any of you say the same?

Huge difference. I didn’t say someone should kill anyone. I was just counting on Mother Nature. You really need to go back and read what you did say though. It’s ok. Someone wishing me and my ilk dead is commonplace and means nothing. Should they try to help it along, well that could get interesting. I hold nothing against you PamFam

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don’t support root or condone the killing of any human. Can any of you say the same?

Big difference as to what you are saying.  As baddog said, hopefully Mother Nature will quickly put Pelosi out of our misery.  As for condoning, I have absolutely no qualms about someone getting the death penalty for crimes they committed, that call for the death penalty as punishment.

29 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big difference as to what you are saying.  As baddog said, hopefully Mother Nature will quickly put Pelosi out of our misery.  As for condoning, I have absolutely no qualms about someone getting the death penalty for crimes they committed, that call for the death penalty as punishment.

What has pelosi done to you personally What Bill? what anything has she done for you to hope for her death. This is why I say you republicans, democrats are crazy . Hell with hoping she resigns, hoping she lose her seat. Just flat out hope she dies. ”it will be joyous “

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What has pelosi done to you personally What Bill? what anything has she done for you to hope for her death. This is why I say you republicans, democrats are crazy . Hell with hoping she resigns, hoping she lose her seat. Just flat out hope she dies. ”it will be joyous “

Yep!  Not condoning murder, if you don’t understand.  She was a total disgrace at last year’s State of the Union address.  You want to talk about dividing the country, look  no further than those actions.  She is another in a long line of lifers in Congress that need to get the hell out.  They are only interested in lining their wallets.

2 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yep!  Not condoning murder, if you don’t understand.  She was a total disgrace at last year’s State of the Union address.  You want to talk about dividing the country, look  no further than those actions.  She is another in a long line of lifers in Congress that need to get the hell out.  They are only interested in lining their wallets.

She’s evil an has oppressed millions, even in her own state she’s suppose represent. I hope she gets syphilis and gonorrhea.

5 hours ago, Realville said:

Some of the same Republicans who voted YES on a trillion dollar stimulus which gave 80% to foreign countries, their donors, their lobbyists, and their pet projects ... are suddenly worried about the national debt when it comes to giving the U.S. citizens more money.

- THEY SUCK!

You said it.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, 5GallonBucket said:

A baby is a Human 

According to Texas law (Penal Code) a person is a human from the moment of fertilization. The same laws apply to the protection of the person (Murder for example) unless the act against it is perpetrated by the mother or by a medical professional with the mother’s consent. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

According to Texas law (Penal Code) a person is a human from the moment of fertilization. The same laws apply to the protection of the person (Murder for example) unless the act against it is perpetrated by the mother or by a medical professional with the mother’s consent. 

In other words, it’s legal for a mother to arbitrarily take a child’s life. I don’t understand the logic. I never will. I really can’t figure out how someone in their right mind could do that. But “good” people do it everyday. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

In God s law (which is above all other laws) its the same except for that last part. And they will pay for it in the end