Crosby 62 Texas High 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

14 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Where did those Texas high fans go? 

TH hasn’t give up more than 24 points all year in a single game. Crosby has 35 at the half and probably could’ve had more. I’m sure they’re surprised right now, may be looking at film of the Longview scrimmage to see what the issue is? 

Just now, Cougar14.2 said:

TH hasn’t give up more than 24 points all year in a single game. Crosby has 35 at the half and probably could’ve had more. I’m sure they’re surprised right now, may be looking at film of the Longview scrimmage to see what the issue is? 

So, I seem to not remember anyone named Branch or Dunn on the Longview team... do you think that might have something to do with it? 

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

So, I seem to not remember anyone named Branch or Dunn on the Longview team... do you think that might have something to do with it? 

Well, Longview definitely has prospects more sought after than Branch and Dunn. I’m just not sure TH has seen a supporting cast better than the one those two have in actual game action though. 

Just now, underdogs1040 said:

This is in no way a knock on Crosby because they are a very very good team in all 3 phases of the game but there is no way texas high is the #5 team in this class. Whoever ranked these teams need to think about doing something else

I dunno whos better that's lower than them? Crosby's loss to Nederland knocks us out of the ratings...

Just now, underdogs1040 said:

This is in no way a knock on Crosby because they are a very very good team in all 3 phases of the game but there is no way texas high is the #5 team in this class. Whoever ranked these teams need to think about doing something else

TBF if Nederland didn't lose to PNG that district title game would have been 2 State top 25 teams. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Crosby 62 Texas High 42/FINAL