LBJ vs Lindale Complaint was filed to UIL

LCMAlumtiger32

Guest ECBucFan
5 hours ago, AHUDDLESTON said:

I just watched the game. The umpire, back judge and side judge are all black. The coach that went for 4th down twice inside the 35 had more to do with the loss than any ref. Lindale lost a td on inadvertent whistle. 6 illegal procedure penalties is lack of discipline not racism. Late hit out of bounds and targeting were both legit calls. This is just the losing team crying for mistakes they made. 3 fumbled snaps in second half, punt return muffs it in ez and lindale recovers, 3rd down rbs run into each other, etc.

AMEN. Instead of Austin ISD whining to the NAACP, they shoud fire the coach. The lack of dicipline falls on him, as does the asinine decisions to give Lindale TWO perfect opportunities to get back in the game.  

NO thats not "coach bashing", its just the truth. Thats all I am going to say.

Guest ECBucFan
2 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

1 minute ago, PNGFaithful said:

Doesn’t work that way unfortunately!!

No it doesnt. This racist culture we live in considers whites fair game for unfair treatment. 

News flash, not everything is racist. Bad officials and bad calls, yes. Last I checked Lindale has a very diverse team and some of the refs were black... I’m not buying for a second that racism had anything to do with it and they should be ashamed of themselves for even bringing it up.

41 minutes ago, Retired59 said:

Anyone with any knowledge of officiating protocol would be alarmed by the white hats presence on the field and embracing one of the Lindale coaches after game was concluded. 

I don't know if that actually happened so im not going to speak on it, but what you described has happened before at Turner Stadium eerily. 

1 hour ago, Retired59 said:

Anyone with any knowledge of officiating protocol would be alarmed by the white hats presence on the field and embracing one of the Lindale coaches after game was concluded. 

That is no where near as alarming as someone trying to point to "social justice" in order to litigate their way out of a loss.

On 12/17/2020 at 10:30 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

It said there were reports of several racial slurs being used.  That don’t sound like BS to me.  THAT is definitely grounds for an investigation.  

It’s mind blowing how anytime something like this happens there are ALWAYS racial slurs involved! Give me a break! I’m quite certain Lindale has several black players, one of them being their star running back. I will wholeheartedly agree we have some racial issues in this country, but the constant accusations of racial slurs are just ridiculous! I say all this being a white man with a mixed wife; I’m certainly not trying to offend or upset anyone as this is just my opinion 

On 12/18/2020 at 11:04 AM, WOSgrad said:

Wow! You didn't take the same law school classes that I did. Your allegation of vicarious liability is like saying that your employer is liable for you killing someone while driving drunk because it could possibly happen.  That is not reasonable forseeability and is not "'institutional negligence."  As with the NAACP, any of TASO's lawyers would represent the client, not the organization.  Any inkling that they did otherwise would put a lawyer's license in jeopardy.

As to your defense of a libel claim, the Washington Post and CNN thought like you did.  Now Nicholas Sandman is now a very rich young man.

You target a specific group who names are easily accessible, then you have identified under the law.

Second, an organization or new organization does, under the law have a duty to investigate allegations made before publishing.  If they did not, yes, they are liable.

And as for the NAACP, that horse escaped the barn with this little statement:

"It was definitely a racial issue. I got some calls about racial slurs, people being ugly, nasty, no doubt about it," said Linder. 

"I don't like being a sportscaster. I'm not good at that, but I do understand what's right, what's wrong, what's fair, what's unfair. This to me is very, very clear. This was ugly. It should never have occurred in any sport for these young people. These kids, their spirits have been broken," he added.

Yessir the horse absolutely escaped the barn on those!

On 12/18/2020 at 9:11 AM, Cougtalk said:

Rumor is someone has videos of a payoff. I have friends at Lindale and in Austin ISD. Getting the talk on both sides. I don't pretend to understand legal merit, I'm not a lawyer and I don't think you are either. The argument from the Austin side is the game was relatively evenly called in first half, then a mass change happened, if a video of a payoff exist then TASO might be dealing with a pretty interesting lawsuit. Lots of Ifs, ands and buts. I don't have the answers just giving you info I'm getting from up there. 

It may have been Hunter Biden.